Lotus' Grimore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lotus' Grimore

This is my assembly of whatever I need it for.

San Zander Catchup

Lotus
    Lotus
    Admin

San Zander Catchup Empty San Zander Catchup

Post by Lotus Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:20 am

San says:
    made poor girl sweat *watches Luna run for shower*

Rishai says:
    Your not going to cheat on him are you?

San says:
    Luna blush looking embarassed, thrown off over this being the ultra important thing that needed discussing?? "N-No!!"

Rishai says:
    Poor Gal, but I can't think of any other interogation San would be interested in making her sweat, but I don't play the charas either.

San says:
    See Luna curled over to hide face in own lap, ears and few specks of face blood red and holding her ears looking like a trauma victim and san sitting there with a bottle of water and some nerve pill. "Mom caught her... she got 'the talk' as the method of torture. Apparently they dont do those very well in wutai. What do they teach teenagers nowadays?"

Rishai says:
    Zander's face glow beet red at that and he stammers. "They do teach about that stuff, and that it's important to wait till your married, and honor and other stuff. She also embarasses pretty easily due to her rank."

San says:
    "She does huh? wow... talk about a lamb to the slaughter during a family reunion type event." she mused. "not that I see one of those for either of us while we have bonded kin.."

Rishai says:
    "I am surprised mom is handling the idea of Wutain Princess and only give her 'the talk'." Zander mused, he's going to have to make this up to Luna.

San says:
    Welllll... you know mom can ping on a distraction bett er than I can ever hope to. If missy hadnt had some stinky smoke bomb thing as a panic reaction she mighta been caught for real that time?"

Great, I wasabi bombed zanders mother! Luna thinks

San says:
    lol well as quirky as the family is, that is probably one of the more creative potiential in-law issues haha