Lotus' Grimore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lotus' Grimore

This is my assembly of whatever I need it for.

Luna/Zander & Ronnie/San

Lotus
    Lotus
    Admin

Luna/Zander & Ronnie/San Empty Luna/Zander & Ronnie/San

Post by Lotus Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:24 am

Impromptu and raw logs

San says:
    Nika first time finding out swings sword around unaffected calling her mean mean soul-strangers and togoawaynowcausegoingbacktokinukoisreallyreallyreallybadgoaway!

Rishai says:
    Nika in a fight is a scary thing.
    Witnesses be like, okay, we can believe she's a warrior now

San says:
    particularly when a couple trees become firewood

Rishai says:
    Nyx would likely retreat then formulate another strategy.

San says:
    Lol and leave the wutaians to see this pink thing looking like a tragic shojo manga teary eyed girl like SHE was the one in danger there haha

Rishai says:
    As she gets out of range, a soldier makes a smart allec comment about Wutains going back where to hell where they came from. Scouts find him with group of vines tied around him naked.

San says:
    Luna: We ... did just see that right? *lowers unused weapon*

Says:
    Luna sigh: Great, now the doctor will be lecturing me on putting his delicate little patient in harms way... *looks dubiously at the five or six felled in one swing trees.... delicate... fragile.... riiiiiiight..*

Rishai says:
    Zander: I will tell him to shut up. It's not like your working for him.

San says:
    Technically we are. Gau promised his protection in exchange for the weapon and sheild blueprints. She is under my protection pretty much by default. Its not that bad of a tradeoff really. Minus spazzing doctor." she ammended with a slight eyeroll to the realm of the spirits. "But we see it all the time in the medical ward with parents and such. At least his brand of excitement is one I have practice with."

Rishai says:
    Zander shrugged, not really liking doctors from Kinuko much in general, and tried to not say much about Draco. He didn't know the man, but the distrust of researchers was that. "That is true, I just... Think he goes overboard. It seems like he gets spazzy over a scratch."

San says:
    "True.. Im not especially keen on a kinuko scientist in our region either. But he's paid well for protection from his own company. Desperate being he went to the enemy." she thought it over and shakes her head, "Also others have tried to harm her , that Mckillian woman definitly lives up to the reputation of her ancestors. I guess I cant completely blame him for being jumpy. Though its still not immune to complaints." she added, going to check on the girl, who was engrossed in comforting... the half grown chocobo that had been in the danger zone. Ohhhh she was protecting a bird. That made a lot more sence oddly enough than her disobeying both her doctors and her guardians instructions to come to their aid.

Rishai says:
    Zander didn't get it at all. "I guess all that we can do is take it day by day. The birds seem happier with her around. Especially that little one at the moment that doesn't seem to be too traumatized. Never seen that one flee like that before. I wonder what spooked her."

San says:
    "Well the whole slicing trees thing was a pretty good deterent admittedly." Luna almost brushed it off. Waitaminute, remembering getting tossed and pulled by that force. "I wonder why she didnt just grab Arunika-san up then. She's an even lighter weight than me." Looks back at the girl and walks keeping an eye out for more trouble as she made sure the troublesome pink thing was returned back to the safety of the walls. What got the soul woman so spooked come to think of it? "You might be onto something there Zander."

Rishai says:
    "Who knows. I should contact sister to see if she knows anything about it. The only thing I can think of that might spook that badly is trait supression, and doubtful that they will do that to their own people." He shrugged, not knowing anything more than she looked spooked, and thinking about what he hates. "She didn't even look like she was trying."

San says:
    Yeah.. she just kinda.. looked at her really hard and went running like she saw a mako-fiend." she mused, but suppression couldnt be it right? well... the warrior-girl did have a mako suppression, maybe it had a side effect to it.

Rishai says:
    Zander frowned for a moment, not liking the idea that he had toooo much. Asking a Kinuko agent to look into something for him didn't sound like a good idea. "Perhaps..." Zander stated. "It's in the lessons growing up that researchers are required to keep notes on their ginea pigs. In turn, Miss Nyx will have to report that this incedent. ESPECIALLY if it has to do with Nika-chan. Draco has done well in keeping his word, and by theory should look into the information on that report we may need since it details keeping Nika safe. San's partner is a hacker. Should ask them to look into hacking those reports."

San says:
    Thoughtful look, their connections with the lands far away from wutai were getting more complicated by the day. The rems werent..well.. exactly their enemies. But they were wildcards pretty much, neither friend nor allie except by personal whims. His sisiter was one of them, which may have given them extra resistance vs raid damages and such. She finally nodded, "If you think they could help, it would be... very useful to know as much as we can about these new souls. Especially any likely weaknesses. We would be freer to act too if we could counter their advantages so it would help our own people and the girl from further kidnapping or assaults."

Rishai says:
    Zander thought about it, and that was a pretty good point. If they would help was the big question. He bit his lip a little and shrugged. "We can at least give it a shot. Their out to take down Kinuko, so even if we get nothing in return, they may make use of it. We can watch them and see what they do." He had one of those shot in the dark and see how it turns out expressions. He wasn't a researcher, so his best guesses were just that. He got lucky on the Wasabi and Materia bomb idea because they fell into his specialty, demolitions. Biology was might as well be reading the greek alphabet. Outside from paying attention to the enemy and gather intel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

San says:
    san: Rons, the twit-girl ran away from cute-pink-and not so scary Nika.

Rishai says:
    Ronnie looks up from the recipe she was looking at. "Wha??? Miss fling it ran away scared? That's... Now Kadaj is going to come through the door in pink polkadots."

Rishai says:
    Ronnie burst out laughing as she couldn't quite wrap her mind around that image. "Wow... That's something. Nika is strong, but she's not terrifying. She's like the anti terrifying angel."

San says:
    And Zander confirmed she didnt have any explosives or wasabi on her person when Nyx ran from her. Oh crap I named it. No naming it. When you name it you get attached to it." she ranted at herself over using the soulgirl's name like she'd refered to a local stray.

Rishai says:
    Ronnie chuckled, listening to the naming rant. "That may be true, but I think it would have been your luck that if we were in the company, she would have been assigned to you as a rookie. My luck would be Zero or Jerkules. The fact that she ran when she doesn't run from you is interesting."

San says:
    Maybe Nika cutsied her into a state of terror. You ever see her on brink of tears? I swear everyone in her circle goesinto make-it-stop mode. Not EVEN going into that scariness from heiner when that grunt burned her. They went from disiplined elites to effiecient blood thristy wolves in to time flat there." Gives rons a look of horror "Oh now im gonna have nightmare of being on missions with that brat cheerleading the whole way, pushing buttons, springing traps, and 'oopsing' during critical moments. Rookie would DIE." she spazzed a little over the very thought. "But yeah... I dont see her having a fear of gushy pink cuteness... so this would be fun to figure out, yeah?

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:41 pm