Lotus' Grimore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lotus' Grimore

This is my assembly of whatever I need it for.

Questioning Mae

Lotus
    Lotus
    Admin

Questioning Mae Empty Questioning Mae

Post by Lotus Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:39 pm

San Muse says:
    Mae stands looking at her latest creation smoldering, still clutching a fir extinguisher

I say:
    There on another company sent interview, Gaddy just watches... impressed at the fire extinguishing thing, "What was that?"

San Muse says:
    "Well... on the box it was hamburger helper. Now? Likely rat repellant." sets the thing down, and moves it to sink to smolder. "And before its said, yes mom could afford to send me a maid, no I'm not accepting one." she added calmly in the tone of one asked 50 times before. "I'm making my own way, normal life, crappy job, and overtime to make rent. I'll sleep better that way.... so they sent you to ask where my daddy is again?"

I say:
    Gaddy didn't say anything about it, nor was it really much concern how she chose to live her life. She was making her life work for her, maybe except for the cooking. She might, but Soul had been watching her long enough and read the reports and overheard that enough that Gadget didn't feel like asking about it yet again. "You know the drill. They want me to ask the same repetitious questions when we both know what the answers will be. I even have the paperwork filled out already."

San Muse says:
    "I decided I like you." she declared as she made sure the charred mess wouldn't spark back to life and wiped her hands on a towel. "Want a soda or something then?" Grabs a couple sealed drinks out of the fridge, generics so it was apparent it was a budget thing than any paranoia over open drinks. Going over to a table to get settled in for the usual interrogation.

I say:
    Gaddy smiled a bit as coming from here, that is a complement. Not of course that she knew the drill. "Sure, what do you have?" It was more of a polite acceptance than any thirst. "I am going to attempt to make this as less dull and painless as possible. Since we already know what the other will say, will you mind looking over said work and letting me know of any changes that may have happened?"

San Muse says:
    "Sure." even better. not even go through motions, just read and edit. She could do that. She scanned it over "Well I have a boyfriend now despite the drama of being a Yoshiro. Cos-player named Kouji. I got a five cent raise earlier this week... and I think that's it. No unusual calls or mail or anything."

I say:
    17:55:42
    She nodded, to take a note at of the changes. Nothing that screamed go... or wait... Kouji? Coincedence or no? She knew of a Kouji that was around Alexander, but there were several Koujis in the world that it couldn't be anything at all. Why would real ninjas give a flop about cosplaying anyways? They were too busy doing ninja things. "Congrats on the boyfriend and the raise.:
    "
    San Muse says:
    18:00:39
    "Yeah, if we ever get to the meet the parents stage, mom will croak. But I guess anything short of the president wouldn't be good enough for her." a half shrug. It was no secret the family wasnt exactly tight and partridge family ideal. "But I like him, cosplay nut and all. Doesnt seem like sort to have a record anyway." she grimaced at a sudden thought. "PLEASE say they arent going to do some c>
    18:03:40
    crasy background check interogation on him? That is so not normal boyfriend-girlfriend m.o. I've totally kept my record clean whole time Ive been on my own. I dont want him to think he's gonna be in some freakjob reality tv show without the reality tv." she gave a pleading look, knowing already it wouldnt do any good but OMG no! Normal! Normal Life! Normal Boyfriend! No M.I.B super agent spy crap!
    I say:
    18:05:01
    LMAO))
    San Muse says:
    18:07:05
    lol she is so... normal, and teenagerish its hilarious lol)
    18:07:53
    or as close as she can be haha, this is the rough equivalent of 'mom.. just please pull up to the gate and let me out there."
    ))
    I say:
    18:21:38
    "I know how she is unfortunatly, and for that I sympathize." Gadget had replied, thinking it over. If this is the same Kouji with the runaway soul, she doesn't know it from the way she is panicking about it. "Well, if he's anything but a cosplayer, it would become obvious sooner or later. Kouji... Is that his real name or a personna that he goes by? Ninja specialty? There are too many of those at a convention anyways. May not even be worth a footnote in the company's attention." She tried to give the poor college student some reassurances there.
    18:21:54
    "I know how she is unfortunatly, and for that I sympathize." Gadget had replied, thinking it over. If this is the same Kouji with the runaway soul, she doesn't know it from the way she is panicking about it. "Well, if he's anything but a cosplayer, it would become obvious sooner or later. Kouji... Is that his real name or a personna that he goes by? Ninja specialty? There are too many of those at a convention anyways. May not even be worth a footnote in the company's attention." She tried to give the poor college student some reassurances there.
    San Muse says:
    18:27:02
    "Well it WAS a ninja cosplay convention we met at. I kinda dissed his costume a little so he'd obsess I guess. Boys." she said in a declarative tone that seemed like the one word should explain it all. "Its his name." Well he said it was, but she wasnt going to even vaguely 'maybe' that one. Better to correct it later than have them check for sure and have a whole company embarrass the hell out c>
    18:29:44
    her with some ultra over the top interogating. She knew how they worked! She lived seeing how they worked! No way in HELL were they screwing up a pizza and rented gamecube dinner over some obsession over a name! No! Nuh uh! NOOO! "No way. Absolutly normal geek" a hot geek... "Nothing unusal at all." except general hotness and athleticness in his wutai obsession...

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:32 am