Lotus' Grimore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lotus' Grimore

This is my assembly of whatever I need it for.

Serenthia Crescent

Lotus
    Lotus
    Admin

Serenthia Crescent Empty Serenthia Crescent

Post by Lotus Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:32 am

Serenthia Crescent SereIceMaiden1
    Name: Serenthia
    ~ Sere

Race: Remnant
    Number:
    ~~ JW: 3
    ~~ RB: PS:0

Theme: Enjoy the Silence: Lacuna Coil

Family:
    See Remnants

Known Children
    Tev and Tav
    (Others to be revealed rp wise)

(I will fill the rest of this out later, working on updating my graphics. >.>)
    Lotus
    Lotus
    Admin

Serenthia Crescent Empty Re: Serenthia Crescent

Post by Lotus Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:22 am

[font=Georgia]
    Personality:

As the first female remnant, Serenthia has a mothering personality. With no guarantee that there is another planet suitable for them in her or her children's lifetime, she would rather find a way for humanity to leave her and her kind alone.

She only leaves the safety of the forest when it is nessesary to do so.

[font=Georgia]
    History:

Serenthia Cresent was the first known remnant that turned out to be female. As such, she was deemed to have been a failure before her eyes had opened for the first time.

During the initial events with The Great Sephiroth, she was dormant in the bottom of the Corel Reactor. While Hojo had declared her to be a failure for what the initial purpose was, he recognized the mako potential. She was to be discarded from Project Jenova and her body used as an experimental human mako battery. While being 'installed' in Corel Reactor, her subconcious recognized the fact that she has in danger, triggering the events that Corel paid for with their livelihood.

Years later, on an inspection of Corel Reactor, Draco Revenant, a member of TURKS discovered her as she woke up for the first time. However, before he could reclaim her for Shinra, it turns out Kadaj was the one that woke her up.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:58 am