Lotus' Grimore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lotus' Grimore

This is my assembly of whatever I need it for.

Raven Hawksney

Lotus
    Lotus
    Admin

Raven Hawksney Empty Raven Hawksney

Post by Lotus Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:01 am

Raven Hawksney Photo-43555
    Race: Avariel
    Eyes: Grey
    Hair: Silver
    Wings: Black
    Class: ???
    Alignment: Neutral/Good
    Family
    Father: Mikhail Hawksney

Siblings:
    Birth: None Known
    Adoptive: Maybelle Darktongue
    Other adoptive exists, too many to disclose as the relationships are odd but interesting.

Knowledge
    Abilities:
    Magic
    Psionics
    Sprouts wings for flight
    Read Auras

Languages:
    Common
    Drow
    Elven

Hobbies:
    Psychology
    Literature
    Flight
    Entertaining
    Studying
    Personna
    Personality:
    Raven for the most part can be a gentle creature, caring more for the gift of life. When found in the close proximity of those he can trust, he can appear to be very carefree and doing what he must for a laugh or two. Can be vain when it comes to his wings, as most avariel are prone to be. Like many creatures that can enjoy the freedom of the skies, he can get inflicted with Claustrophobia rather easily.

History:
    Somethings are better left unspoken, not forgotten but put on a shelf in the deepest parts of your mind. Painful memories that can drive some people to the brink of insanity. Likely would have happened to me if those shadows remained the same as they were today, but I had overcome those obstacles with love. Cheesy as it sounds but the love of a paternal figure as well as a woman who I call sister put me of a path that I can be proud to call my own. I was given another chance to live, a life that would be shameful to take for granted.

Themes:
    Everything Burns: Ben Moody and Anastacia
    New Divide: Linkin Park
    Veteran of the Psychic Wars: Blue Oyster Cult
    (Updated List Pending)

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:23 pm