Lotus' Grimore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lotus' Grimore

This is my assembly of whatever I need it for.

Teenagers and Yaoi

Lotus
    Lotus
    Admin

Teenagers and Yaoi Empty Teenagers and Yaoi

Post by Lotus Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:35 am

San says:
    San burst in, door wide open as its not a normal dressing area, "Hey Guys Gady and I-- GAH!" Beet red "Sorrydidntknowseeyouinaminnit!" slam door shut just as fast

Lotus says:
    Avery snaps his camera phone as Julius went from annoyed to horrified laughing his butt off. This was PERFECT!!!

Julius stammered a moment, then tried to take that phone from Avery. "Dang it! I lost the bet and paid up. Photo was not in the agreement!

San says:
    San run back to the room, looking like a tomato. "Their Busy."
    room where gaddy and them were waiting*

Lotus says:
    Gadget pauses, looking up from the book about monsters around the Midgar Ruins. "What happened. You look horrible."

San says:
    "Nothing! Nothing at all! Why doyousaythatgeezImthirstyareyouthirsty?I'llgetussomedrinks!"
    *embarrassed whimper "I walked in on Julius almost naked.."

Lotus says:
    Gadget had the yeah right expression on her face at the rushed denial of the embarassment. Something happened, and wasn't sure what, but she was about to press for details when... "Oh... Those two are idiots... I swear, their brains are addled time to time. Stupid brothers...."

San says:
    "I shouldnt be embarrassed, I live with a houseful of boys but-butbut-" urgs and hides face in hands.

Lotus says:
    Gadget patted San on the back reassuringly. "It's a different story when the idiots in question aren't related to you. I would likely be just as stunned walking in on Nash or Ran."

San says:
    "Ew.. Id still be stunned with Nash or Ran..." she said, needing to bleach her imagination. But that helped kill off the initial all consuming, crawl into a small dark place and hide till your 30 mortification. "Nightmare city. Bet wutai would surrender just to make them put some pants on. No one on this planet should be made to see Nashes butt."

Lotus says:
    In the distance, there was the sound of something thudding in the floor, and not so quiet dual of footprints up a floor ahead. Some yelling, and cursing in a couple different languages.

Avery: Couldn't...... have........ planned .......that ........bettah ............ifi ..................tried!

Julius manages to tackle Avery in the hallway, resulting in a loud thud.

Avery croaks: Dude.....can't........breah

Julius: Isn't that the point?
    Gadget: Looks like their goig to get extra simming later. Mom's going to say they have too much energy.

San says:
    San raises to go see what was going on, remembers the near naked thing, and stays put. "Seriously. Its like guys have a 'please throttle me' gene..."

Lotus says:
    Avery: Dude... you lost... the bet. That's what happens when you lose bets...

Julius loosens up on the choke hold, but doesn't get off his brother yet. Somehow during the chase, which is one of the reasons that a thud happened is getting a pair of slacks on, not caring about the shirt at the moment.

Gadget nods, "Yeah, the things they do out of boredom is simply amazing. Idiots. I can't tell which bet this one was, but Avery definatly got the upper hand it sounds like.

Avery: you know Jules... This being on top doesn't help the suspicions that your not straight."

Julius grred and climbed off his brother, glaring daggers into Avery's skull at the moment before taking a deep breath. "At least... delete that pic please?"

San says:
    San looks over at hearing the on top thing and turns red all over again. Again, it shouldnt be a big deal to hear! "If you two are done Playing Yaoi we're going to the pool area!" she yeled through the door. "If not then Come when your done!" stands and makes for outside to get some fresh air. "Stupid boys and stupid boredom and stupidbets with stupid hormones and--" she ranted under breath as she made for her favorite sunning chair.

Lotus says:
    There was a bit more scuffling around for a few minutes, but Avery was the first to emerge. Not without battle marks, such as a black eye, and a bit of a rug burn on his back that was fading from an applied potion. Cheesy looking blue flame swim trunks. "Heya gals!" he was cheerful, snickering from moments ago still. That was too funny, even if he had to defend himself.

Gadget was amused with the shot of revenge against both of them. "Good idea. I still think their going to get extra training later. They have been more active lately with the restlessness and spare energy.
    Julius didn't feel up to coming out yet. He didn't have the sores his brother did, but he needed a moment to recompose himself and get out of this speedo. So he's in his room, taking a bit of a breather, planning to head outside here in a moment and see how bad the damage was.

San says:
    Gives Avery a lookover in his blue flames and feigns indifference to the horrfying accident a minute ago. "Oh you guys decided to come clothed, good." she unpocketed a couple capri suns from her swim pocket and offered Gaddy one

Lotus says:
    Avery snickered a little. "That was great, haven't gotten that reaction ever. Sorry you had gotten caught in it. Man was it worth it."

Gaddy caught one and before she coudl say thanks, picked up one of the life saving rings that was close and threw it at Avery. "Your just asking for it now!"

San says:
    She was about to pelt him with one of those toys you throw into the water and swim to bottom of pool to get when Gaddy one-upped her with a whole life ring. Okay that works, decides to go ahead and do it while he's distracted, aiming for right between the eyes in an effort to make him stagger back a step and fall into the pool. "Glad you had fun mister I-like-my-brother-in-buttfloss!" she said, having gotten over the worst of it, but he did need something for that snicker. He clearly wasnt quite sorry enough to avoid doing it again and a reason not to stage it on purpose next time must be made. Boys!!!

Lotus says:
    SPLASH!!!! That double attempt to send him into the water worked, and his limbs were wrapped around the ring so he didn't sink to the bottom. "I do not!" he stated, trying to beat the pending joking in the butt. As for being sorry enough to not repeat it, not really, but details details.

Julius finally got into a regular pair of shorts and a tank top, not feeling up to remaining shirtless due to embarassing reasons, and his burgandy shorts weren't covered enough just about. So, he was close to the door, not quite ready to come out. A bit of stage fright after that episode, but peeked out hearing the splash.

San says:
    "Really? You couldnt bet like personal outting time, allowance, or food? I know boys like food." Sticks her tongue out at avery. "But noooooooooo, let's see who gets the speedo. Just ew Avery! Just for that you guys dont get any of My aunts homemade m&m cholocatechip cookies, so there!"

Lotus says:
    Avery paused realizing that had bothered her that much. Well damn, he didn't mean for that one. "The bet was the loser had to do something humiliating of the winner's choice. Speed base sim." He won it, fair and square, so he picked the punishment.

Julius finally worked up the nerve to at least step outside. He didn't care if he got any of those or not, even if they were good. Facing the
    girls after that embarassing moment... Really was his fault, he should know better than to place bets like that with Avery. But the maid costume would have been worth it.

San says:
    Hmms a little, so Julius probably had something about as bad in store for Avery. Who knew what sort of trauma would have ben in store for them then. "Well give a gal some warning next time you decide to collect with company over." Glances over and blushes seeing Julius and sinks a little in her chair. "Sorry for the spazzout Julius, I shoulda knocked..." she said from behind the safety of using her legs as a screen. Cmon! Its was Julius and Avery! She shouldnt feel awkward over attack of the spandex underpants!

Lotus says:
    Julius looked up, and had blushed, partially from the spazzout, and the other from the visual of legs. Wow... Deep breath, deep breath, deep breath... There we go. "It's alright. Not your fault you had saw that. We should have locked the door." Nice legs... and ankles... It's a good thing he had two reasons to blush so that he doesn't have to react to the other one. Maybe that's a good thing? It was hard to tell these days as he carefully sat so that he doesn't accadentally remind of the fact he was in that dreaded thing anyways. What was Avery doign with a speedo anyways? The maid outfit he could have gotten from the dressing closet.

Avery straightened himself up, and pulled himself to the edge of the pool. "Yeah, will keep that in mind next time, unless I am planning >>
    that trauma. And just for the record, I only got a the horrified look. Wouldn't do get below the chest to a guy."

"Nice bikini," Julius stated, to try to divert the subject a little. "It new?"

San says:
    Turns attention to Avery, "And I will keep in mind you Would plan that kind of trauma. Your as bad as Nash." she griped lightly, recovering gradually. Why was Julius staring at her? Oh, yeah, new bikini. "yeah, Got it during my outting last week. Had to sew my own pockets though,as usual. How does that make sence? A female carries everything around with her, and you dont put pockets on her swimwear? Cmonnn.." she said, trying to distract herself from staring at Julius and from the mental image that wasnt helping. Bad memory! bad!

Lotus says:
    Avery had a comment on that one, the pockets thing. "Well, I imagine a girl with a grenade on her chest or in her lower areas wouldn't look that appealing. Not all woman can hide stuff in there like you Kloseff can. Though I don't get the chiwawa in a purse thing either."

Gadget looks up from her book. "I am one, and I don't get it either.

There we go, Julius thought, starting to feel like a normal teenage afternoon. Noticing the black eye on Avery, he tilted his head a bit, but doesn't say anything. Avery's stupid fault for provoking him really. "I like it." He stated, about the bikini. "Normally I wouldn't like that pattern, but it does go to show that some people can make the unexpected look great."

San says:
    "I dont get small animals in the purse either. But then again I dont get twilight, boy bands, teen idols, or 'thats hawt'. Or the whole no pant-" pauses, reconcideringing the company and earlier situation. "Or girls shaving themselves bald. I get short hair but bald is a little too much." she ammended. Last thing she needed to point out to hormone soaked teen boys was the celebrity no-panties trend. Hearing the compliment, she wondered if she was going to spend the day in a perpetual state of various shades of red. He complimented her all the time, it shouldnt be a bi dealllllll. "T-thanks.." she responded

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:23 am