Lotus' Grimore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lotus' Grimore

This is my assembly of whatever I need it for.

Daniel Gets Drunk

Lotus
    Lotus
    Admin

Daniel Gets Drunk Empty Daniel Gets Drunk

Post by Lotus Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:15 am

Shandee Nis
    lol you have to watch it ... without kids, languge so not kid friendly. summary, four guys go to do the bach party thing in vegas. the weirdo buys estasy and sneaks it into everyones beer for a toast to make the other three relax and have a good time, but the dealer gave him daterape pills by mistake. they wake up to find mike tysons tiger in their bathroom, one missing a tooth and married to a stripper, a baby in their closet, a metrosexual asain thug after them, a stolen police car, and a friend missing

December 11Kamyllia De Villionne
    That would get the instigator massive sim, volunteer work as the researcher's test dummy, paperword a mile long each day, and after the imprisonment time, sleep on the couch for a month.

December 11Shandee Nis
    and movie is them trying to retrace steps to fix the night they dont remember and find the missing groom
    daniel 'i...am going to die. im killing that ass first but i am a dead man walking. i seriously loathe you three right now... none of you get my sterio...nope.

Julius sympathizes, "Your not the instigator, so she may not kill you for it. Who did it?"

December 11Shandee Nis
    glaring doomy fingerpoint at one of the guys he hangs with and tormented him through the dating. 'i'm taking them all down with me...theft.. gangs? a tiger? my perfect record is shot..' frown and pull back sleeve, 'why am i wearing a hospital bracelet?'

Julius looked over, to take a note on who to tell Gaddy the real culprit is. "Don't worry about your record, we can get that taken care of so it's not anything more than a rumor. He won't be so lucky. You... drank a few bottle of dish soap, whatever got you that drunk was strong stuff."

"and your driver crashed the car."

December 11Shandee Nis
    dish soap??' look terrified and surprised. 'it was only half a beer, i dont even like to drink anymore!' groan and hold dizzy hungover head. (yeaaaaaaah i think hes sticking to soda even more now LOL)
    blink, 'wait.. we were in my car!!' stumbles feebly to feet trying to go kill off his so'called best man with his bare hands'

"It reacted badly to the chemical that was slipped into that beer. Your fiance wanted to be here when you woke up, but the dress maker refused to reschedual before the big day. Julius reached over, to try to keep Daniel in bed. "No no no, you want time to plot your revenge. Trust me, kill him now, and you will think of something you could have done later to get even."

December 11Shandee Nis
    lol poor daniel XD having an evil typist messing with him after watching hungover. a sequel just came out too lol

Yeah, and Gaddy should have been the one to greet him though))
    I am sorry Daniel!))

December 11Shandee Nis
    but the idea of taking time on revenge seems to somewhat placate him and leans back into bed

Julius, your a bad influence on the nice man...))

Julius would be doing the fuss over the man thing, is he feeling alright, can he do anything, love and snugle, but that was Gaddy's job. According to a text that he just got... "She will be here soon. Finally got out of the sadistic woman's shop."

December 11Shandee Nis
    i think he'd have died of mortification if he woke up with poor gaddy waiting on him with roofies and dishsoap in his system anyway. lol.

LOL))

December 11Shandee Nis
    yeah loves and snuggles from a future brother in law would be slightly awkward. 'tell her i'm sorry for worrying her? love you honey.'
    'and i have no idea what happened last night, but its never happening again... ever.'

Julius was tapping the keys into the keyboard and nodding as he was passing on the messenge to his sister. "Sure, that won't be a problem." The instigator tried to crawl out of the bed to try to sneak out, but Julius drew out a small one shot from his foot and took aim. "Shouldn't do that."

December 11Shandee Nis
    both instigator and daniel bug eye at the mini weapon and instigator sit back down, 'it was the wrong one, i swear.'
    'and why didnt you warn me?'

cause you would have said no'
    daniel makes barely coordinated grabby hand at the weapon.

Julius holds the weapon away from Daniel. "Plot your revenge, remember? Shoot him now and you won't have room to get even later. There are worse things than death. How does turning him over to one of the scientists sound?"

December 11Shandee Nis
    this afternoon?' he asked hopefully, letting the hand drop, as he'd only shoot himself in foot in this condition.

"Doctor Draco doesn't really specialize in human speciment, but I think Doctor Mckillian would welcome another test dummy." Julius stated, he was... admitably a labbie, but he actually served a purpose as he is at the moment.

Gadget however was getting out of traffic and starting to move into HQ. The text she returned was that she will talk to him in person, she will be there shortly.

December 11Shandee Nis
    oh sith, she wasnt even going to bother with an urn. he wasnt especially religious but some hail aeriths were getting tempting at moment.

Gadget walks in the door with one of her wrenches... It goes flying... At the head of... The reported instigator. A death glare as she didn't say anything, until she glanced in Julius and Daniel's direction. Linger for a moment and then soften. Yeah, she was irritated this happened, but from the texts, it wasn't his doing that caused this. One half a beer SHOULDN'T have done anything. So.......... (c)

Julius backs up as she rushes over, getting out his sisters way to watch her run a hand through Daniel's hair. "I got your messenges, are you okay? Anything that I can do? Want me to kill him?"

December 11Shandee Nis
    the fella didnt have time to beg mercy or apologize before the knockout, and daniel braced for a throttling at the deathglare. he was a little surprised when what he thought was a deadly charge turned into a carress and quesions. 'i'll be okay honey,' worried frown as he tried to get past the glaring blank blur that was last night and glance at julius, 'erm, i am right? ' over what she could do he'd just pull her down to hug her and bury throbbing head into her glorious hair. 'nnn.. make the world stop c..

December 11Shandee Nis
    spinning for a few hours, and remind me never to let them treat again.' he'd pause on third one worried that if he said yes the guy really would leave in a body bag. what was the soul catchphrase again?? 'hes... not worth the paperwork.' he fumbled, hoping he rememberd it right. 'i need to work the repairs to the car out of his hide. it was a classic!' he lamented, though having gaddy near and not trying to kill him had a soothing effect

LOL He might actually DIE!!!))

Julius had breathed a moment, with the kill him question again, but it seems Daniel had it covered pretty well. He got up, and examined the shot to the culprit's head. Poking at it, looks like it was an unconcious blow, going to leave a bruise, but nothing appears broken at least. "I'm going to leave you two alone for a while, in this case, three's a crowd."

Gadget would sit still and allow him to pull her closer to him, holding and stroking his hair. She will get even for making her worry later, but not when he was hung over and had god knows what the scientists may not have found in his system. "Yes, he is... But working... why should you pay to repair his car? Didn't you had me the keys before you left?" She was confused, but figured that maybe it was something Julius did to pick on him, or he was that confused.

December 12Shandee Nis
    'we were in my car... i think. there was something about a patrol bike too.. gah but i did hand you the keys didnt i? so it couldnt be..' he'd thank julius, grateful enough for his interventions to not worry about a lack of witnesses to identify the bodies with him stepping out. 'never again,' he promised as whole heartedly as one could in grips of a massive hangover.

December 12Kamyllia De Villionne
    She would believe him, he said never again, and that is what it meant. She would rock a little, to try and soothe the headache, and hold him. "I believe you," she stated, wondering if she even needed revenge with the effects of it all. Figure it out later, first priority making sure he's alright. "Halucination likely."