Lotus' Grimore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lotus' Grimore

This is my assembly of whatever I need it for.

Facebook logs 1

Lotus
    Lotus
    Admin

Facebook logs 1 Empty Facebook logs 1

Post by Lotus Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:12 am

Shandee Nis
    hikaru 'indeed'
    luna 'there are worse things than death.' rolls up sleeves and gets rid of the outter robe of the dress worn for brain numbing work. 'like being amassed into an undead army!" starts up an impromtu game of chase the instigators

December 15Kamyllia De Villionne
    They had worked together long enough that playing that these games were just letting off steam. Kohaku started running, to try to escape. "Just have to outrun you Hikaru.

December 15Shandee Nis
    'when facing death by a zombie princess, follow me' hikaru laughed, while he wasnt a strong fighter he was pretty quick on his feet for a scholar, likely from years of chasing a certain royal cousin when she got bullheaded over a dangerous idea.
    'when facing death by a zombie princess, follow me' hikaru laughed, while he wasnt a strong fighter he was pretty quick on his feet for a scholar, likely from years of chasing a certain royal cousin when she got bullheaded over a dangerous idea.

Zander was taking a breather from running, sitting to where he can watch everything. Chuckling watching Luna chase the guys, and Kohaku trying to desperatly keep up with Kohaku. "You guys are getting old!" he teased, "Don't kill yourselves?"

December 15Shandee Nis
    'old??' hikaru gasped trying to look indignant while running for his life and signals kohaku , doubling around to go get zander. 'a greenhorn like you can be the bait!' he said in an exagerated old mans voice with a laugh as he tried to pin zander

"I am not a greenhorn, I am a monkey," Zander stated, starting to get in the spirit of things. "Though you should know, I don't do bait well." He got up, and ran towards Luna, so she could tag him and team up against Kohaku and Hikaru

December 15Shandee Nis
    hikaru 'hey thats just.. wrong!" he finally decided on a mainland phrase for it as luna made a silly grrr growl and tagged zander, trying to catch her breath. wasnt long before they were all running , dodging, jumping over obstacles and forgetting which ones were undead and which ones cured by clerics, and fell over in sweaty , laughing exhausted heaps on their battleground

"We probably looked like idiots," Kohaku stated, with a grin, "but I had fun with that one."

Zander just lay on his back, breathing, eyes closed in thought. "We should do that more often. Everyone alright?"

December 15Shandee Nis
    luna laughed a little at kohaku, 'we were, but we got our excercize.'
    hikaru panted for breath, 'i'm sure the gossips are firing up.. their ... networks.. as we speak.'
    luna roll over onto side to find zander, 'no, im still .. all wet!' she complained between breaths, though the laugh in her voice indicated she didnt mind it as much as she was pretending to.

December 15Shandee Nis
    luna laughed a little at kohaku, 'we were, but we got our excercize.'
    hikaru panted for breath, 'i'm sure the gossips are firing up.. their ... networks.. as we speak.'
    luna roll over onto side to find zander, 'no, im still .. all wet!' she complained between breaths, though the laugh in her voice indicated she didnt mind it as much as she was pretending to.

December 15Shandee Nis
    bedtime for me,hopefully less of a zombie then lol

"Princess is having fun with her team mates. The horror. Stop." Kohaku stated, pretending to be mad about that, then starting to laugh with Luna over having a frilly princess. "Least your not melting like a mainlander."

Zander didn't say much, still feeling strange to be away from the font and away from the fight, but they were juniors in training. The danger of having them close to the lines was going to get everyone in worse trouble till they knew what was going on. "I have to admit, it's good to let loose once in a while.

alrighies. I hope you rest well.((

December 15Shandee Nis
    you too! HUGS))

December 16Shandee Nis
    pepperment san give julius benefit that he was in a boss battle when she came in lol

December 16Kamyllia De Villionne
    "Cheesy as this sounds I think my dudes died seeing you." He grinned looking good there.

December 16Shandee Nis
    'gameover for them, then' she said to the cheesy line leaning over to wrap arms around his neck and give him a kiss
    lol she had to say it there was no stopping her xD ))

julius chuckles as he regards
    >>
    her. "Well," he says, "I dont want to share you with them anyways!" Julius wraps his arm around her, and he returns her kiss. When they would be done, Julius asks, " so I remove my shirt?" He didn't mean anything more than that.

December 16Shandee Nis
    san would grin and lean back to give the shirt a lookover, 'hmmm.. yep, definitly off.' she agreed, though the shirt was doomed before he finished the question anyway. playfully pull a hand back to help with the first button

Sorry, this didnt beep at me!

December 16Shandee Nis
    lol its fine! i just finished a shower i snuck off to so we're even hehe))

Lol okk. welcome back))

December 16Shandee Nis
    ty lol))

You know that feeling of wanting someone to himself? He was happy that he didn't seem to have much to worry about. Julius shook slightly, nervous but not having a covered chest wasnt bad. He didnt have much fat. Couple scars perhaps nothing to severe. >>
    She was looking intoxicating, and he was suspecting mischief. What she was up to, he doubted gutter thoughts would be accurate, and at most likely stop with the shirt. Doesnt mean she cant drive.him nuts in the meantime. "Start at the top and I can start at the bottom, and ,meet in the middlw?

December 16Shandee Nis
    she arched a brow processing that, 'ohhhhhhh, the buttons.' she said, a soft laugh excaping her lips, 'teamwork!' she proclamed as she loosed the top button, 'we still gots it even after all this time