Lotus' Grimore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lotus' Grimore

This is my assembly of whatever I need it for.

Ronnie/Kadaj

Lotus
    Lotus
    Admin

Ronnie/Kadaj Empty Ronnie/Kadaj

Post by Lotus Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:42 pm

Kris says:
    Kadaj [] spies on her from the house ]
    Rishai says:
    Hands clasped together as if she were praying, elbows on her knees. Basic sports bra and light cloth pants. Barefoot and feet in a small pool of water. Meditating with her eyes closed, thinking about stuff.
    Kris says:
    He was in black cloth pants and a comfy cotton sleeveless shirts that exposed the curves of his shoulders and the lines in his arms. Just watching her handsi n his pockets leaned up against a pillar.
    Rishai says:
    Ronnie took a deep breath, then slowly exhaled as she opened her eyes. Sensing of course that she wasn't alone. Looking over in Kadaj's direction, she nodded his way. "Hello, how are you doing?"
    Kris says:
    He was taken a back a moment suprised that her senses were still that sharp after all she had been through. Might explain why a few suprise attacks didnt quite turn out. "I'm well. And yourself?"
    Rishai says:
    "About as good as can be expected. Enjoying the peace while it lasts. Things are getting stranger outside of this forest, relieved that our 'evil lair' is actually quite beautiful."
    Kris says:
    "Its the city of our predecessors...they were geniuses, gods amongst the people..the Cetra...the Ancients. They were very talented." He smiled some and walked out amongst the garden.
    Rishai says:
    "I remember the day that I actually stepped in here. Aside from being backstabbed. I was thinking that this would be a good place to die." She stood up, materializing sandals on her feet for now. Streched a moment, letting her back pop into place. "I didn't want to die, but felt that was inevitable... Irony is Wutains actually helped rather than finish. Two teenagers I think. One Blond."
    Kris says:
    "Yeah...you were pretty banged up. I remember Loz askng 'wheres the fun now?' I had to stop him from just stomping you out. No offense..." He sat next to her and looked over at the area.
    Rishai says:
    "None taken." she responded, neutrally, softly. She trusted Kadaj. "One of the top members of the presidential security who usually isn't seen without her partner close at hand wandering into enemy territory is asking for it. I appreciate that though."
    Have a soft theme playing in my head at the moment.))
    Kris says:
    Same))
    "Hm..." he thought about it, "Well, coincidence got the better of us I suppose, we have never seen a female of our kind. Yazoo I think was a bit put out there is someone around more elegant than him." He laughed and managed to scoot an inch closer to ehr.
    Rishai says:
    Forgot about Sere. :p))
    Kris says:
    lol first not born to them))
    Sere they knew about and they knew she was created))
    Ronnie though is born in a way))
    Sephiroth was the only other one created like that))
    Rishai says:
    Yeah, that's true.))
    Ronnie laughed for a moment, "How can you tell? He's always struck me as the broody type!" Then she had sat back down, more aware that he was a little closer. She reached out and put a hand on Kadaj's theigh. He was busy with leadership roles, but when she can sneak a flirt, she can't help it. "I can't say I am elegant, but with the right bribe, I can pretend to be."
    Kris says:
    "He is but you have seen him work with those pistols yourself, the man is elegance in combat. Loz is the power. And I...I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to be but some kind of leader...just because I woke up first." He shrugged and looked over to her. Looking down to the hand he followed it up the arm back to her eyes.
    Rishai says:
    She didn't say anything in response, till his eyes met his. Such a beautiful green, and the way he allowed his bangs to frame them was adorable. "You make it look effortless. They look up to you."
    Lotus
    Lotus
    Admin

Ronnie/Kadaj Empty Re: Ronnie/Kadaj

Post by Lotus Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:14 am

Kris says:
    "Heh..." Was all he was able to say at first as he nudged into her some, well I have to admit it does help a bit...knowing that." He nodded and looked over ot her.
    Poke
    Rishai says:
    Kadaj was like one of those forbidden fruit sort of thing. Ingrained into her that you usually weren't supposed to do the whole fraternization thing, this wasn't exactly one of those living arrangmenets either. She leaned closer, and lightly brushed his lips. He knew she was attracted already, and that she cared for him. She was also afraid that eventually she will make an ass out of >>
    himself... Himself? She caught her thoughts, meaning herself. She lightened her touch, moving the hand from the leg to the shoulder, slowly drawing near.
    Kris says:
    He watched her get closer and closer and without words he was barely ale to get close. He was so used to talking so used to being the one of the group that would give speeches and speak and not cry. But all he could do was watch as she approached him and slowly disarmed any defense he could have had That kiss..he returned it and pursued her back his own body alight now as he pressed his lips to -c
    her own ungloved hands oving over her hips keeping his body close to her own. -f-
    Rishai says:
    She was involved in a whirlwind of emotions, she was working on making sense of at the moment. Lingering forbidden thoughts were losing to the desires to be at peace, even if it's for a little while. The books that she had read while she had a moment of not at work, they talked about feeling like this, but she brushed it off as not for her. So, it was >>
    something that was story only type of thing. Then reviewing events in turn, now she was kissing the former enemy. She was enjoying it too. His arms felt natural to be want to be in them. Some things may be forbidden because of circumstances, but that didn't mean that she didn't crave them when she was this close. "Kadaj..." she whispered, trying to sort her thoughts...
    Kris says:
    Backing away only an inch his hands moved down against her upper arms and his eyes looked ot her own through the silver haired bangs that hung over his face in errant spikes. "Ronnie?' he said in that almost teenagerish voice, he was very young or at least thats the gift the lifestream had given to him in part, "I...this is....strange." he smiled kiddishly trying to make sense of this.
    Rishai says:
    Her experession was one of concern, remembering what they were like before they had found their missing sister. Only thing they had to hang onto previously was munchkins that weren't convinced, one that didn't like the idea of meanieheads, and the impulse to find mother. Which Ronnie was on the fence of due to the time spent with humans, hiding who she was due to the nutcases of the Sithian >>
    Chruch. The feelings in question was something she had observed as well, to roll her eyes at the academy students she's looked at while they tried flirting, and to those that didn't take no for an answer, threaten to break their backs for them. Now to feel these emotions for herself, she felt overwhelmed even understanding observances. "It's okay," she reassured. "Do you need... me to step ??
    >>
    back a bit so you can figure this out or???"
    Kris says:
    He nodded some seeing her expression a hand lifting to softly caress her cheek never leaving her eyes for a moment as hsi softly glowing green ones drank her in. The only "enemy" of mother that could ake him feel like this. "No no..just..need to take it a little slow..." That was odd of him the one that usually rushed in and fought wth all his might. But here she was stopping him in his tracks.
    Rishai says:
    "Slow," Ronnie agreed, lingering in his eyes for a moment before she caught a flicker of movement in the corner of her eyes. Turns out to be just a chocobo chick, wild but was introduced to the area years ago for food purposes. Still a cute little thing. She smiled, shaking her head at it. "Slow is good. Slow means we won't stumble blindly into a mistake." If he would allow it, she would >>
    lean her head into his shoulders, blushing some being she was aware of Kadaj, and less aware of what was going on around her. However, she trusted Kadaj enough to not worry about it.
    Kris says:
    There wasn't much he wouldn't allow at this point, she had him mind and body and he didn't want to leave from her. They had been doing this dance for the better part of the time that she had spent there and now it ws simply coming to a head as held her shoulder in his hand the other against her thigh now. There was nothing around him as he focused entirely upon her. "Aye..slow is good."

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:16 am