Lotus' Grimore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lotus' Grimore

This is my assembly of whatever I need it for.

A Snowball Fight

Lotus
    Lotus
    Admin

A Snowball Fight Empty A Snowball Fight

Post by Lotus Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:09 pm

San says
    then draw *watches san try to bobytrap some snow*
    Rishai Money says
    Whose the intended victim?
    San says
    likely boyband, kids, or a certain someone trying to get her with snowballs
    Rishai Money says
    Julius walks outside, picking up a snowball, packing it while hunched over, back exposed.
    San says
    Pulls a rope over the opening, shaking a snow laden branch into dropping its load
    Rishai Money says
    "Yipes!" he shouts, doing the that's cold dance while the ice runs down his body, making him look like an idiot.
    San says
    Leans against the tree she was hiding behind and holds sides laughing
    Rishai Money says
    Welcome back!))
    San says
    tyty!
    didnt realise it logged me off)
    Rishai Money says
    It does that to me too.
    He recovers, pausing for the moment, listening to the laughter while he picks up more snow to bunch up. Then quietly stalks to where he hears the laughing coming from. "Incoming!" he shouts, aiming it at her.
    San says
    yelps and moves, not thinking hed quite recover that fast and gets smacked in shoulder. "Hey!" she laughed and grabbed up some in both hands and smooshed together to throw back
    Rishai Money says
    Men were like living body heaters, they warm themselves up quicky, but for him, it makes the cold a little more chilly to deal with. So, she would hit him, and he would chuckle about it, then run while scooping more up.
    San says
    So starts a game of dodging between trees to use as shields while scooping up snow to make ammo with lol
    Rishai Money says
    He may not be able to get through the trees like she can, but he was having fun with it anyways. Just made it that much more of a challenge for him to hit her, and that was the fun of it.
    San says
    Circles around a tree laughing, trying to keep it between them as she packed a snowball
    lol poor brother, he just asked me if he should call mom to pick us up cause I was doing the frantic scratch at the itchies dance))
    Rishai Money says
    Poor Christopher, but you seem to be able to drive.
    or coherent enough, but great that he's thinking about that.
    San says
    yeah lol)
    told him I was fine, just itchyitchy
    if it continues being dead might close early and run for that calamine lotion mom bought
    Rishai Money says
    It's only a couple hours, and be able to sit at home with cling and relief
    Not sure San's Sim version is in a good mood today.
    Julius is trying to flirt and she's like, not happening
    San says
    awwww)
    Rishai Money says
    He finally heads towards the entrace, and opens the curtain that's keeping the heat inside, letting the area cool down, but using it as a shield as well. Peeking out to attempt to throw more snowballs at her.
    She's calling him boring.))
    San says
    meep!)
    must be a clone. Fake! ))
    Rishai Money says
    Wort nightmare Sim
    ))
    Wake up and pounce next sighting
    San says
    lol yeah)
    "Ack! so you are doing the fortress thing huh?" she called from behind a try, giggling
    Rishai Money says
    "Fortress made of curtain, but if it works. I still have to poke out to get ammo though!" He replied, taking a breath, knowing that was sooner rather than later. He knew he was outclassed, but to let loose like this is needed.
    San says
    Shed make a ball and toss it at the curtain, though snowballs didnt exactly do much against any sort of barrier besides go splat unless you packed them painfully tight, which was so not part of the game unless you were wanting to bruise a brother. "You may have your impenetrable fortress." shed say dramtically, standing all dramatic like, " But I will prevail!"
    Rishai Money says
    He peeks out, "Taking lessons from this spazzy character of yours?"
    San says
    Who said he was MY spazz?" she asked with mock indgnation. "Ronnies the one who said we should keep 'im." Tosses a snowball with a grin at the peek
    Rishai Money says
    "Ronnie?" Julius asked, curiously, which left him vulnerable for the splat.
    "She has some strange tastes, that's for sure."
    San says
    "heh. Maybe. But she makes up for it in kick-butt-foo." she said, walking ightly over to him and depocketing a canteen from the cargo pants, waving it temptingly "Peace offering, its cold!" well not really so much, being the rem body does seem more impervious, but details, details.
    Rishai Money says
    "Yeah, I suppose she does. I think kicking Avery's butt is what made him flirt with her." He chuckled, thinking that so much for she will win. "Offering noted," He gestured with the come on in sort of thing. These curtains were heavy enough and really surprising how much heat they can hold in with enough things pinning them to the ground.
    San says
    Grins and comes in after brushing off the snow flakes at the doorway to avoid a mess
    Rishai Money says
    Note: It's cold out there. Nobody sent a memo." Shrugs even though his comment didn't come out the way he hoped it would be funny.
    San says
    "Well, they arent much for paperwork around here." she said with a smile, taking out some cups from the makeshift cupboard. "Its been a pain finding new things to blame stuff on."
    Rishai Money says
    "Blame it on the lack of paperwork?" Julius chuckled, "If you would have sent in the paperwork, I would have known!"
    San says
    "yeahhhhh that would work on a few things. But I cant say I didnt kill that twit girl because I didnt have paperwork to fill out?" she pointed out as she filled a cup with steaming cocoa and offered it over
    hometime!)
    Rishai Money says
    Julius kept the smile, as amusing as not killing the girl due to not paperwork. "You could say it's a demon thing? Blame it on Jenova!"

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:20 am