Lotus' Grimore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lotus' Grimore

This is my assembly of whatever I need it for.

Klosef Graveyards

Lotus
    Lotus
    Admin

Klosef Graveyards Empty Klosef Graveyards

Post by Lotus Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:14 am

San Muse says:
    20:51:29
    meet mini-robo-pooky
    20:52:07
    hmm...
    20:52:30
    I think they would have a family cemetary
    20:53:07
    elaborate tombstones like the ones in orleans
    I say:
    20:53:41
    They are pretty loud aren't they?
    http://www.justgemstones.com/emerald_heart.jpg
    San Muse says:
    20:54:01
    pretty!
    20:54:14
    and yes! Presentation! Even when your dead and gone
    I say:
    20:54:43
    >.> Rousseau is creepy with their dead's ashes.
    San Muse says:
    20:55:33
    nah, just more private
    I say:
    20:56:12
    "This was forged with grandmother Alexia's ashes. She was quite lucky in (whatever) and wear this and may her spirit protect you."
    San Muse says:
    20:56:19
    LMAO go to a bbq, say how delicious some meat is, and someone say its all in the ashes. Kids pause in eating "From other fires! Not the- well uh..."
    I say:
    20:56:23
    like, take a pinch of it."
    San Muse says:
    20:57:05
    ahh, and have it forged into the gunblade or a pendent?
    I say:
    20:57:57
    Yeah. Like take a pinch, and have it smelted into it. Not really believe in it to the excent their crazy with the this spirit will protect you thing, but as a sort of honor.
    20:58:14
    but on the first one mostly so they don't run out of ash.
    20:58:33
    Which makes the one Zander was given by Avery all the more nobody touches without permission since it was a family weapon.
    San Muse says:
    20:59:09
    Klosseffs probably have picnics in the cemetary and play hide and seek and stuff. Means of having them accept the reality early
    I say:
    21:00:01
    and why not entertain their family while their at it?
    San Muse says:
    21:00:13
    yep yep
    I say:
    21:01:44
    We die, big deal. Not so scary
    San Muse says:
    21:02:10
    This is great great great gramma *point at an alaboarate tombstone of angels and reapers and espers* She defeated the knights of the round espers when they got into hands of wutai scum
    I say:
    21:02:31
    "How'd they do dat?"
    San Muse says:
    21:03:23
    "Your great great great grammie and pawpaw disracted the summoner and she blew the knights to smitherines!"
    21:04:47
    and then the casey family and the lorah family and *yammer yammer yammer*
    21:06:42
    and your family had lots of fun interogatin' the survoivors
    I say:
    21:06:55
    Freaked out straights. "Soo... You guys have a personal cemetary too don't you?" (To Avril.)
    Avril doesn't mention that their creamated. "Yeah. Our dead are just indooors."
    21:07:33
    "It's amazing the place doesn't smell!"
    San Muse says:
    21:07:58
    Ashes, ashes, we all fall down! *tot san plops on her butt*
    I say:
    21:11:23
    Normal Civvies just stare and wonder if they should inch away from the psychos
    21:11:39
    Avril bend down, pat her on the head. "That's a girl."
    San Muse says:
    21:12:20
    *big beaming smile and go to climb on a snarling evil looking lion-wolf statue*
    I say:
    21:12:46
    "So... about that buisness proposal..."
    San Muse says:
    21:13:54
    Pale civies hehe
    I say:
    21:15:40
    "I take that as a no you don't want your firstborn daughter to marry into the family?"
    San Muse says:
    21:17:19
    Fwaidy cats, fwaidy cats." sing song tone as young eyes search for gad-gad, Juwi, and Avee
    I say:
    21:20:39
    Gaddy was playing with a realistic looking skull at Perrin's grave, Julius was daring Avery into kissing a frog. Avril wanted to talk to Sandra about an extra desert for calling the civies on their chickenhood.
    21:21:48
    Civies humped and started to stalk away and try to keep their dignity intact, Avril chuckles. "That was funny, well done.'
    21:25:51
    shivana_vindictious@hotmail.com is disconnected.
    I say:
    21:26:12
    Oo oops... Didn't mean to do that
    San Muse says:
    21:34:08
    Do what? *innocently devilish look only a klosseff can pull off*
    I say:
    21:38:32
    She just smiled and chuckled while Julius started laughing. Avery was going through the GAG ME motions. Gaddy looks over to see what the fuss was about before bolting back to her mommy. "Mama! Juliush made Afery kiss a frog!" Then Gaddy looked at San and thought that looked fun.
    21:38:53
    "Avery can kiss a frog if Julius could really put him up it. His fault there."
    San Muse says:
    21:41:03
    "Froggy be pwincess?" san asked as she was scooped up, fake skull clutched by its eye socket in a little hand deathgrip. "Or avee pwincess ans fwoggy pwince?"
    I say:
    21:43:44
    XD)))
    21:46:50
    Avery paused in his gaging while he stares at San... "I no girly! I profs that I am Pwince!" He stood straight and tall, and started chasing his brother. Julius. "Avy's a Princess, Avy's a Princess!!" Naturally he lead the chase circling around their mother. Avril had chuckled some more, but stopped once she realized she was the thing they were circling. "Hey! HEY!!! Your gonna get us all quit! Run somewhere else!" She ruffled San's hair while feeling Gaddy attach herself to her mother's leg. "Monkeys... The lot of you."
    San Muse says:
    21:50:17
    "Monkeys! Monkeys!" san chirped as the skull was gently pried away and placed back on its display, giggling as the boys placed chase. Sandra laughed a little "Lets not give them extra ideas. We're still short a nanny. The imps."
    21:54:17
    Sandra "You guys dont wanna be either. Princesses are wussies waiting on their knoghts, and princes are useless pretty boys. Their fun to read about, but no fun to be."
    I say:
    22:15:51
    bnz k
    22:16:02
    sorry aogbut that.
    San Muse says:
    22:16:17
    hmm?)
    I say:
    22:17:30
    I didn't mean to be gone for so long.
    San Muse says:
    22:18:19
    ohh its okay
    22:18:32
    not like im not sudden afk al the time lol))
    I say:
    22:18:54
    LOL Yeah. That's true!
    22:24:00
    Both boys paused to look at this. "Why not a prince Mam?" Avery asked, Julius waiting to listen.
    Julius about the nanny prompt: Nash says we should chase those off.... Nash gave us cookies to put poo in her pillow.
    Gaddy: Gross boys!
    San Muse says:
    22:25:51
    Sandra: NASH EMMANUEL KLOSSEFF
    San: Looks up at mommy, whole names mean time out. "Uh ohsss, spaghettiooos"
    I say:
    22:33:00
    They boys were punished earlier for that antic, only just now one of them fessed up a name. So, all Avril did in this case was glare at the munchin.
    The boys naturally hide behind mommy, terrifiede over the name use.
    San Muse says:
    22:34:49
    Hands over a san san while she goes to find her wayward son and disipline him on the uses of bribes and inappropriateness of getting poo on good sheets. San waves bye bye to mommy and kicks little legs.
    I say:
    22:42:41
    "So... Kids... Where do you want to see next?" Figured letting the kids decide where they wanted to go see in here would be easier than trying to corral them all at once. Slowly the boys would peek out, and watch their auntie go stalk Nash. Avery answers,"I wanna shoot a zombie."

Julius: No way!

Gaddy: What about the mausolem?

Avril cuddles San and kisses her head while waiting for her response.
    22:58:09
    Avery: Oh! That place looks perfect for zombies! We can't Zombie Hunt while we are at home!