Lotus' Grimore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lotus' Grimore

This is my assembly of whatever I need it for.

Mr. Fishy Wants an Apple?

Lotus
    Lotus
    Admin

Mr. Fishy Wants an Apple? Empty Mr. Fishy Wants an Apple?

Post by Lotus Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:44 pm

San says
    Mister fishy man wants an apple?
    Shivana Vindictious says
    Pooky say Mr. Fish hungry and Mr. Fish no hurt Emy.

San says
    well better than sushi or fish food lol

Shivana Vindictious says
    Yeah lol
    Emy no know monkeys like pets

San says
    pets huh? *ruffles kids hair*

Shivana Vindictious says
    Emy giggles as she nods. "Boys say Mr. Fish is like pet hooman. Does he eat what Lord Mister (her beta) eats? Or is he like bear and Emy no feed Mr. Fish?"

San says
    "His names is Julius actually. And he eats what we eat. "Leans against bar and smiles through at him. Best to get them used to fact Julius was not a threat. If he wanted to be a threat he and san would have come to blows already. "Im preeeeeeeeetty sure he knows not to act like a bear or Boss-Lady will rip off his arms and beat him with them.."

Shivana Vindictious says
    "Mr. Fish is Ju-li-ush?" Emy tested the name, pronoucing it slowly to try to get it right. She got so frustrated as she looked at the human that she heard was covered in scales not too long ago. "He no look like fish. Tev and Tav play tricksies on Emy? Or Jul-iush be dragon monkey?"

Julius was being quiet as he tried to not spook the child at the moment, kinda strange about being called a pet fish, but at the same time, the girl was being funny in her silliness. "That doesn't sound very comfortable."

San says
    "Oh no, he has scales, they just come out when he swims a long time is all. We can pruney, he gets scales. mysteries of life."

Shivana Vindictious says
    "They take a bit to get used to..." Julius stated, half in thought while letting the one that Emy trusted more, even though the girl didn't seem to be very afraid of humans at all. The boys have every reason to hate humans, so they were justified. "It's nice to actually have a bed again." He was looking at the glass is half full side of being a cave fish man.

"Then he's more like a sea horse dwragon man?" Emy asked, curious as she listened to Pooky. "Pooky say J-Ju no hurt Emy."

San says
    "eh? w-well.. *cough* I guess maybe something like that?" Ju-Ju!! HA! She had to bite her lip hard not to go into a doubled over fit. Juju the friendly ghost! Clearing her throat, start, pause, and regain bearings again, she looked at him. "Its not a permanent thing. But you know our bonds and stuff. Cant be too careful. I only got early release cause i kinda sorta... well you know."

Shivana Vindictious says
    "I understand, besides, room to roam isn't always better. Here I don't have to worry about... you know." Kinuko employees chasing him all over the ocean, or whatever. Kira's nose for the matter if he surfaced. He was blocked from contacting the outside world, but he had something to entertain himself with at least. "This beats the alternative." He didn't like the fact he was confined, but would deal with it. He at least had some curtains so he could pull them around the bed while he was asleap, changing, or using the plumbing system. The cage opened to give him a couple feet before the barrier pushed him back, so while there wasn't anyone there, he could look at the night sky. It was more to protect him from the monsters than to keep him in from since the trees stopped him from going anywhere. His head was killing him at the moment, but not much to be done about that other than to rest. "What hit me anyways?" he asked, curious as he had to smile seeing her start laughing with the girl.

The said girl watched the Demon-Monkey as she had heard San be referred to. "Emy do good?" she asked, looking for confirmation that she was right and approval of what she had said. Sea-Dragon Monkey Man, whoever this was supposed to be. She was confused. She didn't know everything, but understood from what the boys were saying, he was monkey's pet fish. Like Lord Mister. "Is Lord Mister going to turn human too? Do I need to kiss Lord Mister to get Human?"

San says
    "Emy do real good." she assured the girl. "Well... on the hit... a cross between a mack truck, a tank, and a ... well whatever you would call a loz." She did turn a little red at the kiss thing. "Hmm.. w-well maybe. Never know I guess emy. If hes a prince in disquise you'd have to kiss him to make him human again."

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:16 am