Lotus' Grimore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lotus' Grimore

This is my assembly of whatever I need it for.

Attack of the Mountain Yeti

Lotus
    Lotus
    Admin

Attack of the Mountain Yeti Empty Attack of the Mountain Yeti

Post by Lotus Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:41 pm

San says
    Did you HAVE to make him leave a body imprint?

Shivana Vindictious says
    "Their like roaches! They always come back!
    or "They act like their made of rubber." whatever Loz would say.

San says
    Kids traces the body imprint in chalk like a crime scene

Shivana Vindictious says
    "Pooky say Emy ask if he be okay?"

San says
    San winces "Oh he'll be hurting, but I know from experience its survivable."

Shivana Vindictious says
    Stop Sign.
    Wake up afraid that if he moves his head will literally split in two

San says
    Dont worry, I superglued all the major pieces." nervous smile. "I'd ask if you were okay .. but I guess it's on the obvious side huh?... want anything?"

Shivana Vindictious says
    "Off wish my head?" cringes as it's been a while since he's hurt this bad. "How long was I out cold?" He was slowly talking, and a bit more of waking up, was amazed that he was actually still alive.

San says
    Oh... a couple hours.. Give or take a whole day..." she said picking up a juice and half offering it. "You feel up to sitting up and getting some fluids down? For the record this whole shooting presidents and scaring demons in the middle of a bath hobby is very bad for your health."

Shivana Vindictious:
    "Noted," he would speak, about both health hazards. "You have no idea how good it felt to shoot Kasen, even if it was in...in...effective. Second... was purely accadental..." He would regard the juice for a moment while debating if he wanted it, even if he should try and drink something. Get something of nutrition down, and he was thirsty. Problem was wanting to move. "Once I can remember where it started, you guys can close it so nobody else finds it... Right?"

San says
    and san says not to worry about it. Founds and blocked already.

Shivana Vindictious says
    That would give a visible show of relief as the last thing anyone needs is Kinuko finding a back door.

San says
    oh and some sencors sent in with little kid robots so they'd know if it was unblocked

Shivana Vindictious says
    Hopefully not needed, but the just in case warning is actually a good idea.

San says
    San nods and inclines head toward the juice in her hand. "So. Juice? Its NOT prune." ^^

Shivana Vindictious says
    Dispite the head issues, he just ginned, and somewhat laughed. Moving hurts, but he had found the humor in not prune juice. "Sure," He would reach for the juice and attempt to sit up so that he could get something in his stomach.

San says
    Reaches out to help support head, and offer straw for sipping. "well memory is intact." she said , smiling some at his uplifted humor.

Shivana Vindictious says
    He took a couple good swallows of it appreciative of the help. "Thanks. I really mean it." He wouldn't complain even if he was being babied, if how bad this hurt now combined with the healing thing, how bad was he when he spooked a demon? "Where am I?"

San says
    Welllllllllllll. After you made your surprise debut in the middle of the bathing area/ heated pool and surprised a Tank-- and you OWE me. Last thing I ever wanted on my bucket list was having to fight off a naked loz. Therapy much??" Of course she was checking his reaction times and focus and other things vs a concussion or damage while helping and explaining. He seemed all in one piece so far. Anyways.. You were out for the count, and over half the group is understandably leery of strangers at the moment. Especially ones popping through their baths. So you are sort of in a holding area behind the forest until they figure out that bond doesnt involve making the forest go boom or something. Timing wasnt the best. Just saw some chatter about some souls failing at a kidnapping attempt in wutai rescently. Epic Fail about covers it." she had to be a little proud, being that meant baby brother managed to get through thigs alright despite his guardianship of said princess.
    "Turns out your shooting the president earned you some extra privaledges. This is actually a luxery suite compared to what the normal interlopers get."

Shivana Vindictious says
    He thought it over a bit, thinking about it. Letting everything sink in. Twinge of jealousy that he couldn't act out if he wanted to because of his head. Another man naked around her... Yeah... Cringe... "Yeah, I do, big time. Thanks. Wait... They went after Zander and Kisaragi again? Shooting Kasen would have been better for us all if he would have stayed dead too...." The healing ability was starting to knit together the rest of the damage, decreasing the headache a little more, and what was problems with wanting to see returning to not a hassle. He actually looked around to see basics. Something harmless to keep him from dying of boredom from the looks of it, and to not be totally miserable. He understood why they were still leary about him, it's not like humans did them any favors, and he had little choices in the matter. "I remember one encounter with trying to arrest Zander and Luna. The others were busy with the troops, so I had 'covered' going after the brats. I let them slap me around as an alibi to letting them escape. Her reactions to that were funny, trying to figure out why I laughed when she beat the hell out of me."

San says
    "You did that? No wonder she looked at me funny on an accidental path crossing." she mused a bit, setting the cup down. It was that bendy industructable kid plastic to reduce valient death by broken dish shards, or using said shards as a weapon in their short ill-thought lives. A night stand, some books, a portable game with the net capabilities disabled. A chair and table. A deck of cards.. a curtain for some privacy, stiff anti-hanging yourself stuff, these guys think of everything. "Its not locked so you can so out about ten feet and stretch your legs, but its wedged between the forest barrier and the cliff. Make sure you latch the gates behind you, as the monsters have no trouble with the barriers."

Shivana Vindictious:
    Julius would nod, remembering that day. "Yeah, I was laughing at something. I can't think of what it was though. I think it had something to do with how Zander reacts around her. I do sympathize. From knowing all Soul are bad news, to trying to figure out who is out to get her, and who wants to help. She's right, we are all psychotic." His voice was lighter though, half amused sounding. He was amused at remembering it, if only he could remember what made him smile while getting his ass handed to him in the first place. His attention went to the gate, and kinda cringed. Sinking in that he was confined... Makes sense. Even though it was an accadental discovery, he did expose a weakness in security. He would see where they would feel safer keeping him from telling the wrong people. He doesn't have a reason to do so, but these guys don't trust humans for spits and giggles. It could be worse, he kept repeating to himself, "It's... out of the water, away from Kira's tracking ability. (confined he thought) Good company... and safe for now?"

San says
    "Pretty much yeah." she nodded. "And could be worse. I was pocket-less starting out." which for a Klosef was among the worst tortures ever. Its was like suddenly losing a hand or your sight. Fortunatly, not so permanent. "I have to say I have a whole new dislike of mu-mu gowns now."

Shivana Vindictious says
    Julius flinched, at the thought of the trait supression issue. His by nature was one that may not be manifested like San's was with the pockets, unless he was in the water. It was there, and automatic trigger with the whole water mako exposure. The main reason to supress his was if you had intentions that could possibly harm him in mind. Which brought to memory the whole sit through those mutations with a body that wasn't doing what he was used to it doing. Mako injections without the potential for his body to convert it like a mako reactor would is terrifying. "That's...that's horrible." He could sympathize, their abilities may be different by nature, but not having it there felt... Not complete. If anything was a test of the acting ability to pretend to be copesetic with the whole for the company thing, it was that. However, he had to look at the end wish and take it a moment at a time. "How...long were you pocketless before you got them back?"

San says
    "Is alright, Better than the whole death by kinuko alternative." of course it was more traumatizing than she let on, but traited souls were trained not to let that particular weakness show.. well not to those where it might come back to bite them later. "I guess about a month counting while I was out for the count... three weeks maybe. It all kinda blurred for a while. truthfully never asked. Kinda worried about ever knowing." She flexed a slender arm in an attempt at mock feminine machoness. "But hey, I survived it. And the company isnt bad once they get over the stranger-danger reaction. Im sure you wont have much trouble charming boss-lady and her goblin hoarde before long. You DID shoot Mister Ass. Hence the actual resemblence of a room." sweeps arm c.
    around the holding area.

Shivana Vindictious says
    "That's true. I am sure the president has quite the welcome back 'party' planned." She was right, it beat the alternative, even if this healthcare plan involved a beating in the first place. He was relieved that if she did catch onto that flinch, she didn't make him talk about it. Which is good for him since he rather not think about it too much. "Survival is good. The headache is starting to get to a more managable ache, and will gone soon." He had tried to sit up, and managed to do so with another light flinch, this time at his head. "In comparison to earlier, it's almost ignorable." He glanced towards San and gave a smile. "Not just them I need to impress though, but I will accept the limitations."

San says
    "Well, boss-lady is the one who can convince the others best. And shes not gonna do anything that might spook the goblins." she explained. It was comfortable, being the mother usually ruled the house in their family lines. She even got the whole burn down a city thing... well.. sorta. She watched him, hand on his shoulder to make sure he wasnt overdoing it when he flinched again. And then rummaged in her pockets as a klosseff will for any pain killers she might have stowed away. Tylonol... aspirin... hmm? oh this looked- nope past the expiration date, forgot she even had it. Repocket for later disposal... "Maybe I still have one of those morphine shots. You'll be out like a light but you look like you need more rest anyway.."

Shivana Vindictious says
    Julius nodded, slowly, but he did. He understood that, the fathers always ended up giving into the mothers when they got adamant about something regarding them. "I just moved a little too quickly," he explained, trying to not admit to what bothered him, and not lie to her at the same time. The mutations were over and done with, and won't happen again. He's okay, just reacting to a memory. No need to worry her about it? Right? Hell, if he knew at the moment. Perhaps, I should lay back down? He thought, slowly laying back down on the bed. "Unless you really think I need to have a shot, I will be okay." Truth be told, he didn't want to have anything to do with needles, but didn't want to add voicing that to the pile now.

Last edited by Lotus on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Lotus
    Lotus
    Admin

Attack of the Mountain Yeti Empty Re: Attack of the Mountain Yeti

Post by Lotus Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:44 pm

San helped him lay down and thought it over... he didnt want the shot that was clear. he might be part clone, but he was still the guy she grew up with. "You're not just saying that to look tough are you? Thats Nash and Av's thing." she studied him with a glimmer of worry. They were tough, they healed fast, but still, there was always that protective instinct. Guess it was moms influence in her.

Shivana Vindictious says
    This was... quite the predicament. He appreciated the help, and noticed that she was concerned about him. "Their both blockheads too." Simple statement, "Av would probably be out of bed no matter what anyone said unless Mom ordered him back into it." He was avoiding the question he realizes, trying to distract from having to give the answer. "I just grew a dislike for needles. I can be a man and take one if I have to... just rather not."

San says
    Oye, guys. "You coulda said that. I can understand, being that womans lab rat and all. Nika was under my management , rememebr?" she half scolded, half teased as she rummaged. "I have some over the counter type pills. But they were stingier on issuing the good stuff in pills as you know. If you needed it before you saw a doc, you needed a shot." she found the bottles and held them out between her fingers to let him check them out in case he wanted one of them instead. "At least you arent trying to cram yourself up an air vent over the idea."

Shivana Vindictious says
    "Yeah, it's not that big of a surprise is it? The enchancements had to have my trait supressed for it to worked." It was frightening, and very comforting to feel his trait kick back in and work on easing the aches of whatever mako was lingering. Investating the bottle, checking what it was and the dosage. "Loratab is a good one. I'd say if we did what we did for Kinuko, we deserve the good stuff." He was actually feeling silly for trying to hide something that probably was one of those well duh sort of things.

San says
    Offers up the bottle and reposkets the rest. But something he said sounded weird. "Suppress? How can they suppress your trait? Dry you out? Cause dyhydration is a pretty drastic measure even for them..."

Shivana Vindictious says
    It hadn't occured to him that she didn't know about the trait supression drug. "It's temporary." He stated that first "I don't know how accurate this information is, but there's a facility where more people are being treated to become of us. Needless to say, some get dangerous traits, and a destroyed psyche." He didn't like to state this, but a warning needed to happen. "They give you this shot, and it will block our skills." He heard that it had been used on Zander, but didn't have much evidence on how that one went, so figured maybe it's not a wise idea to elaborate on that. Then again, some reassurance that Zander doesn't need warning about it may be good. "Zander's got a good team though. The reports say that they noticed he wasn't fighting normally and covered him."

San says
    "More than those four brats? and those espers too? ... wow.." she tried to wrap her mind around it. She always knew their family was made, but it was different to hear of ones being made in the here and now. A whole facility? Then she went white as a thought hit her. White -white. All those times she was dodging a needle she always assumed it was poison or a sedative, but-- "W..wow.." she said a little more shakily as it dawned on her the results could be more horrifying than that. Theeeeeeeeeeen it sank in the hint on zander. "I'll kill them!!" she explaimed, shooting up half meaning to go hunt them down and follow through on that threat and there was a solid CLUNK as skull met a low beam for the bed curtain. It was made for sleep privacy, not spaciousness. "Owwwwwww..." she said and sank back down rubbing a smarting head. "okay.. memo to kill later..."

Shivana Vindictious says
    "Sucess and survival rates vary," Julius commented, letting her process the explanation about it, even as it was sinking in. Terrible, and it sank in! "Zander's found himself a good support team, they got him away." He repeated that after the clang, "Impressed you didn't bend the bar. Are you alright?" He didn't know much about the Esper projects, knew about hothead and an earth guy, but other than that, he wasn't too brushed up on it. "Oh, were you told that there's added incentive to bring Zander back alive? He currently has something they want back."

San says
    Takes the bottle back, and takes out two servings, one to hand to him, the other for her. "Been worse." she admitted and took a sip from the juice glass to down the pill. "He took something on his way out? Good kid. Takes after his big sister." joking over the fact she sorta stole a whole demonic specimen kinda sorta?

Shivana Vindictious says
    "Remember Aisha? Draco stopped her death, she's got a materia like the normal summon. She and Nika escaped, and Zander's the one guarding that materia. Last I knew, he keeps that hidden." Accepting the med, he would give his thanks, taking the sip of the juice as well.

San says
    Smirk "No one gets an item once a klossef pockets it. If they didnt want it filched, they shoulda made her containment less mobile." She tilted her head. "But how'd he end up with it and not some wutai elite?"
    "The princess and Howler BOTH okayed him to keep it? Wow, last I heard she was real uppity over 'outsiders' as they call us."

Shivana Vindictious says
    There it was, the family pride over the pockets and the heh heh heh over the pockets hiding ability. "That's precisely it. From what I have heard she wants to make sure it stays out of enemy hands. Not sure what Howler thinks of the situation, so unless he's okayed it as well, Luna may have influence over that or something. I doubt the elites agree with the choice, but it keeps it from being taken by non Kisaragi approval."

San says
    San thought it over a while, she didnt see much happening on that little island without kisagari approval. Especially the mighty lordling warlord. "Dont think so either." she said laying across foot of bed to let the headache receed. "Hard to imagine little nika making an excape. But we did see some class s chatter on it."

Shivana Vindictious says
    Kinuko was in an uproar that night, that was for certain. It was one of the events that spiraled into Gaddy ending up going to that center for a private mission. He never did pay the snobbish bearaucratic heads back for the comments on Gaddy's personal mission... To do list, to do list... "I could scoot over if you would like?" he asked, watching her lay her head near his feet. He wasn't much in the ways of energetic, but could manage to scoot over a few inches, pain or not. Snuggle distance, even if for a little while would be worth it.

San says
    San thought it over and shifted up and over to lay beside him, she didnt feel like dealing with an overgrown bachlor pad with a headache, and it had been ages since they ever just completely relaxed and hung out. Closest they had gotten was the golden saucer with her mascarading as a human date. "Heh.. you know last time we did this we were having a soul ranger slumber party." she smiled. simpler times. good was good, evil was badly costumed. And the worst thing they had to worry about was older brothers and if parents had crazy ideas like getting them all over chicken pox, and mingling with public hoodlums.

Shivana Vindictious says
    "I could do without the headache though," he commented, life was less complex those days, and all they had to worry about was who was going to beat who to ending the Wutai War and having a charismatic and cheshire cat happy type of Presidents with the big bonuses of no more nannies. "There are times I wouldn't mind going back to those days, and doing it again. Be a requirement to make jokes about Nash and Avery this time. Share the love... and..." He remembered one of the times he told a guy that she was into the Sithian Scene when he wanted to start courting her. "Nevermind."

San says
    "Alot of things to change... If I could go back knowing what I know now, I could RUN and hide from the chicken pox plague. Maybe trounce a few little pests before they because big administrative pests." She sighed a little and looked over at the far wall. "Though I dunno if things would have been any easier without the ignorance.." The lies, the schemes, the bloody hands. The betrayals. The ugly red rejection tab on a test file... crap her desk was a mess. The replacement probably went pawing and found some of her old paperwork stashed away. That was her stuff dangit..

Shivana Vindictious says
    "If we look back remembering only what we knew then, life wasn't boring. With what we know now, we probably wouldn't be good with it. If we share the point of view that our runaway seems to have. We aren't in Kinuko either." He would have loved to have avoided the poisoning thing, and knowing what they did now, he wouldn't have let his siblings make it to that thing before it exploded. They would have been safe, and he wouldn't have died either if he were with them. There had been a question that he couldn't remember, and never really bothered to ask anyone. He remembered most things about his time in the lifestream, but that had fallen through the cracks. If she would allow it, he would wrap an arm around her waist, careful to be sure his hand didn't hit anything inappropriate. Pushing his mother from his mind, she moved onto another life anyways, he would try to reassure. "Perhaps there is time to make it better for the next generation?" Then it had occured to him that in a couple years, the next Klosef should be in line for the bonding...

Last edited by Lotus on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:25 am; edited 3 times in total

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:58 am