Lotus' Grimore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lotus' Grimore

This is my assembly of whatever I need it for.

Julus acts Richard

Lotus
    Lotus
    Admin

Julus acts Richard Empty Julus acts Richard

Post by Lotus Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:16 am

Shivana Vindictious says
    "I am bred to be exactly what I am. A homicidal maniac. Sociopaths, you know... Got to be able to handle the job."

Rora says
    Kira rolls eyes and shakes head.

Shivana Vindictious says
    Julius glances over in his cloaked robe over still human face. "What? Our job requires a little insanity to get through it all. We sometimes have to... off... people to get the job done."

Rora says
    Kira rolls her eyes again and hides a snicker at him. "I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just...you know...enjoying the show." She says breaking and laughing at his exuberance.

Shivana Vindictious says
    "Technically, I am only a couple months old," he laughed, "Though physically, Sonya set me to just beyond a teenager." He remembered his mother's words, to look their victims straight on, and not turn from death. Remember them, because they will never forget the one that killed them. He thinks she's mentioning the ones that they actually go and assassinate. A normal soldier can pull a trigger and hopes he hits someone. Snipers, they hit every time they pull a trigger. He was finishing out the song while he chatted, acting it out, simulating the fireballs hitting the straw huts in the music video. Amused. It was goofing off in celebration of finding his feet again. "I am sure Gadget had already told you this, but it's important to have a hobby. You have one, right?" In his way, he was both younger and older. He usually acted his age, but at the moment, he would actually be allowed to halfway be a teenager. Cut loose when he could.

Rora says
    Kira smiled at him and held up her sketch book at the mention of hobbies, she had many others just like it, and all full hidden back in her room. "Yeah, you could say this is my hobby." She says showing him the nearly done sketch of him dancing around dressed like Richard, she planned to copy and frame it for him. "As for being set just beyond a teenager, I think your hormones are right around there Too Julius." She teased him, not needing to elaborate as he should know what she means. She didn't have much room to talk since she'd met Jericho, but it was still amusing to be able to tease him when he was supposed to be so much older than her.

Shivana Vindictious says
    "Hey! I am a guy! She's got a nice body. Knowing her, she would have said while working here that she doesn't mind being...appreciated." Julius shrugged, continuing for the sake of anyone that might be listening in. "Just because I have to fight her, I can't help the instinct to appreciate a good looking woman." He thinks that was to help him make up for lost time being in the lifestream by setting him to this approximate age. "Eventually, I will have to look through canidates they think are loyal enough to start reproducing." He knew that was coming, even if he didn't look forward to it. He didn't know what the hell he was going to do when that time either.

Rora says
    "Yeah, I'll give ya that. You're a guy." She says smiling at him again. "Now, why don't you redo that whole thing so I can film it?" She holds up a cam corder, thinking Nyx or ever Gaddy might like to see this later on.

Shivana Vindictious says
    Eh, why not, it was amusing to do, and he was still in his Richard Skin. He picked up a remote and got the thing ready to be turned back on to the beginning. "Just as long as I get a copy of that," he said, "and what do you mean I'ma guy?" The music would start in a moment, he was getting ready to do it again, but suspecting she was trying to fluster her again.

Rora says
    Kira gets the camcorder ready and kneels on top of a rock to get a better angle. "Of course you'll get a copy." She says ready to hit the record button now. "and of course you're a guy. the first thing you think about is a woman's ass or the kind of body she has when you see her. Plus, I'm fairly sure you weren't dreaming of sugarplum fairies last night." She smirks hitting the button ready to go.

Shivana Vindictious says
    His response was right before he started to realize that the tape recorder was going to get some of his response. As the intro music started, he replied "No, I was dreaming of something... HEY!!!! Delete! Delete!!!" He was flustered like mad under the cowl as he had to restart the music to do this again."

Rora says
    "No way Hose, this is black mail material!" She says laughing and still filming. She'd probably cut that part out of the copies she planned to hand out though and keep it for her own personal entertainment. "Ok, lets get this dilly recorded." Finally able to control her laughing and breath again she holds it steady to make sure she gets his act on a clear tape.

Shivana Vindictious says
    "I will deny every bit of it." Julius stated, ducking a bush and then coming out to zap a toddler. He wouldn't sing along, but perform Richard's role in the simulation. Embellishing some parts, not exactly perfection as he fooled around. He was enjoying being able to keep his balance, for the most part at least as he danced around the simulation. Footwork helped in battles, improving evasion.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:06 am