Lotus' Grimore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lotus' Grimore

This is my assembly of whatever I need it for.

Coffee........................

Lotus
    Lotus
    Admin

Coffee........................ Empty Coffee........................

Post by Lotus Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:26 pm

San says:
    Lol rosario vampire is funny but its older teen, just a warning
    Rishai Money says:
    Yeah, William's back in the back playing.
    San says:
    coolies hehe
    Oh tsuke... *glimmery lovey background* I love... I love... *boy heart beat racing in excitement* Your blood! *noms him and he gets a shocked face*
    Rishai Money says:
    It's funny
    San says:
    lol good thing luna isnt a vampie Lol
    Rishai Money says:
    Poor Zander. Sitting at coffee talking to San about how confusing Witainms are lol
    San says:
    lol San is like "Join the club... wait you did that already." grin "At least you can read up on your brand of confusing. The boyband is a definite figure out as you go."
    Rishai Money says:
    "Kinda beat you there... You have a more confusing one though."
    San says:
    No kidding, a boyband with a momy complex. The legends had it so..soo. soo very wrong.
    Rishai Money says:
    What is life like there?"
    "Is the legends at least right that the City of the Ancients being a place of beauty?"
    San says:
    Takes out phone and shows some shots of the group, Tav beating Loz in a wii game, Kadaj watching over their grouping, Rons showing tev how to cook, Emy playing with her teaset, some action shots from a shopping raid, Yazoo pondering a stratagy game board. Lots of outdoor and city shots. "In some ways too weird for words, and in other ways so normal its just plain creepy."
    And yeah.. now there the legends dont do it justice."
    Rishai Money says:
    "Got to hand you demons something," Zander spoke, demons in a playful tone with a tongue out. "You guys can pick some of the best spots." He reached into some of his larger pockets, to pull out that scrapbook album his team assembled. One sign that he treasured that, he kept it to where nobody can mess with it without his permission. "My team managed to get some funny shots as well. Cause you know, their the wicked villains of Wutai, they know how to work a camera." He pulled out a picture, one of those you click it and a shot comes out. Zander was pretending to flirt on Kouji just to make him squirm. Flipping towards the back before handing it over to San for the browsing.
    San says:
    "Awwwwww, you still have ursa." she said, using her big sister sences to ping right on the half asleep image. Grins and starts to flip through. "If someone told us how normal these guys were we'd have pegged the teller for a loon."
    Rishai Money says:
    "Some things you just can't get rid of. The transition wasn't that great of a one. The fact we were in isolation helped there." He blushed, was rambling since he forgot that pic was in there. Pics of some of the group, even of him being Golumishly possessive of his gunblades. He still wants to punt one of those neosouls for keeping his Voidstar, but at least the other one was still here and safe. "I miss everyone, but am happy hanging around Wutai.
    A shot of him looking uncortable with Kira flirting with him, and the other being touchy about the gunblade being he knew how to react to the situation
    Oh GAWD!!! Team Cho unifroms would be in there too lol.))
    San says:
    "Oh... oh wow. Brother... what did they do to you?" she said, have surprised, have choked in laughter looking at a pincess and a brother in the gawdy Team Cho colors.
    Rishai Money says:
    "You remember? You nearly CAUGHT me first hand in that too!!! Scout the area sort of thing! Luna wasn't happy aboout that costume."
    San says:
    "I did?" she searched her brain trying to rememebr when this was. So many things had happened she really didnt recollect this pair. she snickered a bit, "Neither of you look too thrilled to be-- okay now this is just wrong. Granted your priness looks wicked as a rocker chick but that is way out there. Nice shirt though bro you look much more cozy, love the cargo pants."
    Rishai Money says:
    "Yeah, we were walking, I think it was in one of the smaller port towns close to Neo-Midgar." Zander remembered, that was a close one. "You paused, turned and looked at us. I had to quickly turn and make it look like I was kissing my girlfriend to shield my face. The punk look made us both more comfortable though. Team Cho gave us the excuse to get closer to the guards and traumatize them, but looking like punks was better. Especially the cargo pants. Couldn't pull of the punk look without those lovely pockets."
    "Luna can make anything look good."
    San says:
    San gave him a teasing look "How about soul ranger villain clothes?"
    Rishai Money says:
    Zander chokes on his coffee. "No way would she even consider that! She HATES the show."
    San says:
    Hey your the one that said she'd look good in anything." she teased with a laugh at the choking.
    Rishai Money says:
    "Well," Zander stated, "Anything but that! Well..." He didn't know how to say it without making him sound like a horn dog. "Damn you... After all we went through, yhou can still trap me in a corner."
    San says:
    She laughed and winked, "You're getting better at that yourself little brother. You'll catch up with me on giving people hell... someday. In the far far far away future."
    Rishai Money says:
    "I will get you with interest," he stated, the glow on his cheeks dying down some. "Did you know the reason Gramma Selphie commented on that ugly Wutain warlord whose kite she trashed was a vain man? He took his looks seriously. That's one of Luna's cousin's grandfather."

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:40 pm