Lotus' Grimore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lotus' Grimore

This is my assembly of whatever I need it for.

Facebook 2

Lotus
    Lotus
    Admin

Facebook 2 Empty Facebook 2

Post by Lotus Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:14 am

Kamyllia De Villionne
    At least you can use that research material for Mei's mother? Isn't she one of those cliques?

December 12Shandee Nis
    lol that is true. her mother would bowl in heels.
    mae gives a look 'no, my mother buy a stupidly expencive ball, sit in designer clothes and keep score while telling everyone exactly how they are doing it wrong and which bowling celebrity she knows and blahblahblah'

December 12Shandee Nis
    mae gives a look 'no, my mother buy a stupidly expencive ball, sit in designer clothes and keep score while telling everyone exactly how they are doing it wrong and which bowling celebrity she knows and blahblahblah'

December 12Kamyllia De Villionne
    I can see Avril along, glare, and wonder exactly why Yoshiro wanted a presidential guard to oversee his wife's bowling experience as she sits at the bar pretending she's there on other buisness, drinking a coke.
    Kidnapping sounds illogical if they got wind of how naggy this lady is.

December 12Shandee Nis

December 12Shandee Nis
    lmao poor avi, sandra groan and lightly bang head on wall 'are we sure it wouldnt be worth the paperwork?'
    and my mobile connection is being a pail. boo))

"No, I am not sure it's not worth the paperwork," Avi boredly stated, "the public image however would suck." She frowned, hearing a request for them to bring her another martini (if it's permission.) "Hey lady! We are you guards! Not your personal attendant! You can wave a waitress like any normal person!"

December 12Shandee Nis
    watch lady gape like a fish over the dressing down and sandra decides that she could accept pr as an excuse. 'geez woman you got two good legs, get off your studded designer butt and use them. or say pretty please. whichever comes easier.'
    lol well we know where san and gaddy get it))

"My husband is the great prophet behind the Holy Order of the Sith! He could have you excommunicated you know."

Avril laughed out loud at that one, then waved it off. "Sorry lady, we are athiests. That threat doesn't work on us. We are comfy, you can get it yourself."

Momma dearest, who is debating if they can get a strike mistaking her for a bowling ball.))

December 12Shandee Nis
    lol yep. see this womans poor kid paraded around at the big parties. what are bets they tried to get kid paired to every male soul for the bragging rights. older ones have excuse they could overlook the younger files till they were older if way early political betrothals didnt suit them. but poor zander is much closer in age. of course this gal so not interested in momma's agenda

Avril would definatly question the ladies' priorities in trying to get one of their boys to take someone way younger then them as a wife.

December 12Shandee Nis
    oh come on now, it isn't like they would actually marry for another ten years or so. *girl glowers at floor as typist believes they figured out why mae was obsessed with making a normal life for herself)

Avril shook her head. "Absolutly not. Your little Mae is cute as a bunny, but it wouldn't be practical for our sons to go that long without marraige. We are traditionally large families, and the health risks involved with such a gap is detrimental to why we do things this way."

December 12Shandee Nis
    sandra agrees and likewise refuses, and that seems to be end of it.. till zanders candidate pool opens. but luckily girl just seems furious her mother added her in without telling her. lol. move to a small apartment near campus rather than put up with it.

Ironically end up meeting the one that she would have been considered for, and fortunatly, he's interested in someone else. Poor Mae, that had to have sucked growing up being seeded to marraige consideration.

December 12Shandee Nis
    turn to a memorial pic of av and show it the file, 'can you believe this woman. she got around the age gap thing.'

If the pic were one of those harry potter like ones, maybe a hologram or something programmed with the personality and memories or something like that would state that it's was true in some cases, money does make people do stuff that they wouldn't otherwise consider.

December 12Shandee Nis
    lol once it eventually sinks in she hold hand out to zander, even though they had been friends for several months and he already knew she was a yoshiro. 'hi, im maryweather yoshiro. i dumped you a couple years ago and totally bailed on our date. nice to meet you.'
    luna have a super confused expression and kouji likely giving zander the stinkeye LOL

Zander just nodded in one of those no big deal gestures and shrugged a little. "No problem. Mom told me about how much a pain in the ass your mom is. No hard feelings, but it's good to see your well. Nothing wrong with ya, but never expected anything other than humoring her."

Caye says
    LMFAO Kouji totally gave Zander the "you and I...we're gonna "talk"* Look

December 12Shandee Nis
    LMAO))
    mae, 'no offence taken. she totally was. '

You have Kouji in a jelaousy fit!@@@))

Caye says
    I dunno if Kouji would have liked her or not. but the nagain he's biased on account of Zander being set up with his girl. lol
    Rishai Money says
    He jeally?
    Caye says
    very. lol Kira's over here going, Ok calm down kouji, it was in the past, he's your best friend and she's your girl. Kouji just looks like a statue sizing zander up. LOLOL

>>
    Zander glanced towards the gonna talk look and gave a brief nod. He wasn't worried, since he should remember that his love interest was Luna and technically that attempt flobbed. "Enjoying your freedom?"

December 12Shandee Nis
    lol sorry kouji!))
    mae 'it was one of my moms crazy ideas. its partly why im not there on my holidays'

Rora Says:
    Ok calm down kouji, it was in the past, he's your best friend and she's your girl. Kouji just looks like a statue sizing zander up. "Freedom? huh?" Kouji blinks like he came out of a daze and THEN notices the heavy smack to the back of hte head his sister gives him. "What the hell was that for!?!" Kira glares back at him hands on hips, ears lying flat in annoyance "MEN! YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF CLUB WIELDING MONKIES WITH JOY STICKS!!" Leaving a baffled Kouji she turns and stalks to stand beside Mae.

Zander says:
    To answer the what the hell ness of Kouji and Luna both he would give a bit of an insight to the situation. "That's one thing I don't miss about being home, aside from being trapped in walls. They selected likely good potential partners to marry and start the breeding thing. Souls are literally like Wutains call them. Dogs of Kinuko. We were bred like that."

December 13Shandee Nis
    luna blinks and looks at the two siblings. club welding monkies? glance at zander and recalls they met cause he tried to get her with a crowbar. that was too much, she was in muffled giggles. she knew how arranged marriages were so she wasnt too concerned. she of course felt bad his family had to go through it with a blasted company though.

December 13Shandee Nis
    worth it? how could he take an old line guys use and make it sound like he meant it in its literal fashion? she'd cling lightly to his back as she hugged him, it wasnt everyday she could be caught overwhelmed. but she had known zander since he was trying to play hero for the wrong team. this wasn't like the dozens of meaningless trinkets and over the top pledges of undying love from those who didnt even know what such pledges entailed. but she knew he took his own words very seriously, this was no game c--

December 13Shandee Nis
    to him, and he stood to lose much more than a little pride if he misstepped... oh hell gau could still kill him, simply cause he was big brother doing what big brothers do. zander was very brave or very suicidal.

December 13Kamyllia De Villionne
    typist thinks it's a bit of both.))

December 13Shandee Nis
    hes rambo! lol))

December 13Kamyllia De Villionne
    Zander puffs: Got nothing on me.))

December 13Shandee Nis
    luna mischevious smile, 'besides a knife?' he is so never living down crowbar attacklol))

December 14Kamyllia De Villionne
    Oo Wonders why Zero is doing in one of my facebook albums.))
    Zander flusters while he's trying to figure out how to start the post. Erm... yeah.... but now... I have a gunblade on him?))

December 14Shandee Nis
    luna thinks it over,'hmm .. fair enough.'
    san, 'presentation, a klosseff always tries to out-shiney the other guy'))

December 14Shandee Nis
    luna thinks it over,'hmm .. fair enough.'
    san, 'presentation, a klosseff always tries to out-shiney the other guy'))

It did set that he was actually bold enough to tell her how he felt, but at the same time this was a dream. Not even in the dream world, would he do anything inappropriate, that always came with marraige. Yeah, he meant it, if he dies, then he would feel it worth it. He doesn't want to, but knows the concequences of getting out of line. It was starting to sink in, that he was holding Luna not out of comfort, but a returned interest. It all seemed surreal. "Thank you," he said, meaning every bit of it as he didn't want to let go yet. To let this last as long as it could be allowed.

sorry it took so long. Was getting that order taken care of. ^^))

December 14Shandee Nis
    'dont thank me yet. courting royalty isnt an easy path.' she said, though the world felt a little lighter having zander holding her. a twinge of anxiety caught her at the realization zander would have a rocky road ahead of him. the sort of scrutinies by houses and councils and protective brothers that could make someone scorn the one they had thought they wanted... she didnt want him to grow to regret her, which was why she had never tried to ask it of him. 'thankyou.. for being by my side..' oh no, c---

December 14Shandee Nis
    she could inspire armies yet she had zero clue what the perfect thing to say would be.. 'i'd.. it would be..' a breath, an attempt to figure the words out. '.. i want to be by your side too.. ' a bit of a smile, pushing off the future rocky road for a little while anyway. 'if i dont get locked in that tower everyone mentions..'

Zander thought about the hard path for a moment. Yeah, Gau was intimidating, but so was his sister when she wanted to be. He already knew that who he was wouldn't set well with some of the other people hanging around the town. However, he knew that while there were haters, there would be a support team that would back them, so long it was for the right reasons. >>

"Kisaragi, Kisaragi, let down your hair. I don't think they would be able to keep you in one." He paused, thinking about the hardship that he would know he was facing. "What was it Sensei Ying says? The flower that blooms in diversity is the most rare and beautiful of them all?"

December 14Shandee Nis
    adversity actually zander LOL))

lol oops))

December 14Shandee Nis
    that brought a soft laugh. zanders wutaian was getting good, his dialect better and the mainland accent fading, but there were still moments. 'adversity, actually.' she gently corrected , 'though the same might apply to diversity.......... cant argue the tower thing though, with my record of sneaking out.' she relaxed into him a little as the initial anxieties ebbed for now, just sitting in his arms for a while.

Those similar sounding words and the prefixes, surnames, titles on the end. This was one of the things that he still needed to work on, but was getting better about it. "Adversity," Zander responded, commiting the sounds of that to memory. "Adver not diver... Sorry about that." He was still in a bit of disbelief that this moment wasn't one of his dreams, she was able enjoying his company on a more than friend's level. He didn't plan for this, he planned to try to present it on White Day. As he believed that he should. Then again, if he did the thing that he should have done, Amanda McKracken would have not been stood up that night, nor would a few days later be edjucated on why he doesn't go to Wutai alone. Ironically enough, survive the encounter and be in ... erm ... a certain merciless... more like a certain well loved Oni was >>

relaxing in his arms. Gee... He really got his training twisted and mangled. For a moment, he wondered what he mother would say about this one...

He nearly died of mortification when she turned up at the gates, took down the guards and requested she be given him back. If it was just that, no problem, but accusing Luna of seducing him and saying the real princess was bustier? Oh man... The guys were sooooooo not letting him live that one down.

"I think we are both lucky Leviathan seen fit that our paths cross." Zander was itching closer to becoming a new convert, especially when it was someone looking out for them when they escaped. If it was just up to him, they wouldn't have made it out.