Lotus' Grimore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lotus' Grimore

This is my assembly of whatever I need it for.

San/Nyx - Color of the President's car

Lotus
    Lotus
    Admin

San/Nyx - Color of the President's car Empty San/Nyx - Color of the President's car

Post by Lotus Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:30 am

Rishai says:
    and like usual, I wanna rp, but San's kissing pillow early tonight.
    (10 seconds later)
    Oh wow.... fun timing.
    and cool!!!
    San says:
    LOL you rang?
    Rishai says:
    Nyx: Ahh hell.... I was just.... venting?
    San says:
    San big sweet grin "Venting?"
    Rishai says:
    Nyx: Erm, yes. Talking about hating snow. It's the color of your hair.
    San says:
    "Ohhhhhh." sings the I'll have a blue christmas without you song as she assembles what looks like a remote detinator.
    "You know whats the color of your hair?"
    Rishai says:
    Nyx swears for a moment to try to push that control out of her hand. "I dunno... Lemme hazard a guess. You think Black's not natural!"
    San says:
    "Boo. -5 for the newbie responce." she said fumbling with the remote and takeing a firmer grip. "I was going to say the Presidents new car." *gestures at the bright-expencive sportcars...... red? Not Black. "
    aw crap, we need how many candy canes ? Razz guess we better get to co-clicking))
    Rishai says:
    You can get those by repeating tree skills))
    San says:
    thanks!)
    goes to get luna a tree))
    Rishai says:
    Sims social fan page has a link to a freebie
    Awww no.... Not the president's new car! He is going to be LIVID if that is what Nyx thinks it is. No no no no no no no and for extra gesture, can't let her trash it. "Presentation or not, gimme that!"
    She reaches for a baton that she has equipped, to try to break the detonator
    San says:
    ooo? I need to joi that page lol))
    Rishai says:
    also has a free 2k
    San says:
    San grins, okay she caught on quick. Holds it in a wavey wave come and get it gesture.
    Rishai says:
    https://www.facebook.com/TSSFreebies
    San says:
    thanks!))
    Rishai says:
    "Don't you guys have souls to eat or something like that? Don't demons like doing that sort of thing?" Nyx asked, remembering to control the smart remarks a few seconds to late. She can't control people very well, so it's no other choice than to play the remmie's game."
    San says:
    "Bleh, not enough ketchup in the world to eat one of you. Too chewy." she aid , purposefully playing off the word
    Rishai says:
    There was a bit of a crack of a grin before she frowned, giving a confused look. She got the joke, and found it amusing, but the role of a ditz wouldn't exactly get it would she. Rather than take it literally. "Wha? Do you mean to sugest that you have tried?"
    San says:
    "Ketchup on crappy soul-food? Sure. Mustard and relish too."
    Rishai says:
    "Like ugh," she paused, fanning her hands out dramatically. "You make us sound like some sort of hot dog. I was talking about, like ya know, that spirit that the Sithians were talking about."
    Mina hides in the trees and takes the ribbon shirt of horror and puts on a regular shirt, and stuffs the horror in her bag to put on the way home from school.
    ))
    San says:
    LOL))
    No, we steal those." she said with all seriousness, and a smirk. Twit.
    Makes with bouncing and climbing around to keep the button away.
    Rishai says:
    In the same tone of awe, Nyx asked, "Like how? What do you do with them? Offer them in some sort of cultish sacrifices to someone that don't exist? How third grade!" She tries to make the ground shake, and get the remmie to lose balance.
    San says:
    Nooooo, that would be Kinuko with the weirdo stuff." she respeonded, keeping her feet. She could do that? well crapola. That could be a problem later. "You really think those lab tables are any different from some alter? Hah! Think again."
    Rishai says:
    Now she was mad, and drop the ditz expression to more annoyance. A few things around shook, that one hit a little too close to home base. "That's a lie! Doctor Mckillian is very much real! The results are real, the experiments produce results. Take that back."
    San says:
    "Then id be lyinnnnnnnng!" she said, catching onto the fact ditsy wasnt so ditsy over the labs. " Even you arent thick enough not to realise a woman like that only sees her patients like glorified guinnea pigs. Sacrificial Chimpanzees. You know what you get called when a test fails? 'Colatteral damage.' Chew on THAT a while next time you reveiw paperwork."
    Rishai says:
    "No," she stated, sure of everything she knew about Sonya.
    "That's not true. Propoganda by those that are jealous of her sucess! She saved me. Gave me this, gave me a place in this world. I won't tolerate anyone insulting her, so take that back."
    San says:
    "temper temper." she said, eyes narrowed in a thoughtful suspicion. "Hey, I looked over the paperwork for that department for years. That woman is a psychopath, and coming from a sociopath? Thats a pretty bad."
    Rishai says:
    "Psychosis is just a label those brand people because they need a reason to justify not admiting their jealousy. She's a benevolent woman. If you wanna volunteer we can arrange sometj
    something.
    San says:
    Pfft. You guys are volunteering enough already. And probably give her big goo-goo eyes while at it huh?" Benevolent?? was this kid for reals?
    Rishai says:
    and this is the one experienting on Juluis too!))
    San says:
    yeah!))
    while she owes a LITTLE for bringing him back, she sooooooooo knows what woulda been next if he stuck around long enough
    Rishai says:
    and is going to have to deal with trauma anyways.))
    San says:
    yeah, poor guy))
    well.. on the bright side you wont be put into any snowglobes anytime soon?
    Rishai says:
    Yeah, she was serious, she didn't show an ounce of kidding or anything of that nature. "Gogo eyes? She wouldn't tolerate such nonsense. We treat her with the dignity and rest she deserves. We are not children."
    San says:
    "Well crap, you make it sound like shes the center of the universe or something." uh oh... she knew that expression...
    lol i gtg though. gonna be up early to get extra stuff done))
    maybe this time the time wont be switched w/o warning Lol))
    Rishai says:
    LOL sounds like San figured one of them out at least.
    San says:
    lol yeah! Oh hell.. we only get that serious when one things involved... ))

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:32 am