Lotus' Grimore

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lotus' Grimore

This is my assembly of whatever I need it for.

Daniel Gaddy

Lotus
    Lotus
    Admin

Daniel Gaddy Empty Daniel Gaddy

Post by Lotus Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:29 am

San says
    lol see tag wear white to a mission just cause
    Shivana Vindictious says
    White's the new black!
    or I will kick your ass and not get dirty
    San says
    lol he get dirty and singed, and zero still looks clean pressed
    Shivana Vindictious says
    Gaddy knocked out.
    San says
    tag glares panting for breath , even with thier enhanced bodies they werent quite full guardian grade. "Slacker"
    Shivana Vindictious says
    (but held out longer on the field this time)
    San says
    which is good, and depending on timeline, may have a visitor at the recovery room
    Shivana Vindictious says
    Pleasant surprise to wake up to before facing paperwork hell.
    San says
    lol yeah, flowers, a smuggled non hospital sweet and some goofy clueless guy on what to get that might equal cute plush from a shop.
    Shivana Vindictious says
    Which entertains her more than the plush could.
    San says
    General awkwardly holds the deformed chocobo get well soon chick in lap , in his full uniform either straight here off shift, or on way soon after.
    Shivana Vindictious says
    She would sit up, achy for sure, but she's been through worse. Okay, a bit of a headache, for a moment try to remember what exactly happened. Look over and feel aquard. "Hello dear..." She was still trying to get used to this affection thing, not sure if dear is the pet name to stick him with. Feels foreign to her. "Are you alright?" he looked like he was pretty worried.
    San says
    I should be asking you that." a bit of a worried smile. He knew life for the souls was dangerous, but dammit all he never expected this wing to be casual about one being brought in on a stretcher. "How are you feeling?" he said, shuffling the funny looking thing as if trying to figure out what to do with it.
    Shivana Vindictious says
    He really does care for his troops. ))
    San says
    yep )
    Shivana Vindictious says
    For them, it was hard to be all frantic over a regular occurance. They knew how to treat them, and that was that. No reason for them to majorly worry when one of them was low on the ability to take much more damage, but would recover. As for how she was feeling? If she was to learn that it's ok to trust him with her life, she needed to give him a straight answer, and she knew that. >>
    "I have been better..." she stated, taking a pained breath, relieved that one of her lungs was fake, and that made breathing slightly easier. "My chest hurts, I feel like I have been hit by a semi. No interest in eating, but I will be alright. I think the other parts of me will be okay as well, the important parts seem to be online and running smoothly."
    San says
    He would reach over and gingerly cover the closer hand if she let him to give it a reassuring squeeze. Well he hoped it was reassuring. It seemed like he was more shaken over this than anyone including the victim was! What next? assure she was safe? That it would be okay? she seemed like the sort that see him stating the obvious there. "Well.. I glad you arent seriously hurt then. Anything I can c
    do?" he asked. He was used to attaboy speaches and bossing slacker docs around if one of his men was injured. Having his not-yet-quite-official fiance stuck in here was.. new. Very new, and not likely to be last time either. Definitly something to get used to.
    Shivana Vindictious says
    She would allow it, she knew he was there, and that touching was another thing that was on the alright list. So she closed her hand around his, accepting of the gesture. "Your here, and that's actually pretty reassuring. Gave me something pleasant to wake up to." She gave a tired smile. Only because she was hurting at the moment, and it was the best that she could muster. "The bird is cute >
    too." Chocobos were and weren't her thing. She didn't mind them, and enjoyed riding one now and then. It was a strange combo of the two really. "Thank you."